Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th August 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
No no i am talking about pure caring delicate handling and giving it all type of love here. Not interested in trophy showcasing. i could feel that for priyanka and deepika or any skinny beauty and would like such as a life partner. But I dont get the tan tanatan banging lusty emotion with these chicks.
Yup! Trophy Wife is the right word.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th August 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
That makes you a gold digger!
Wrong. I could fall in love with a lovely beautiful divine looking chick from the disadvantaged sections of society also without getting horny about them. I just mentioned the top stars because that was the original post about stars starlets extras side actresses item girls etc.

Old 30th August 2017
Jones Owns \m/

The Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
i jizz in my pants whenever i see rajpal
Real name rover
I said bend over
I started to knock, then came the odor

Old 30th August 2017

auntfaker is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to auntfaker
Quote:
I get aroused when i see starlets like
Sindhu, Babilona, Reshma, Maria, Kumtaz, Prameela in her 80s and 90s movies BUT NOT SHAKEELA
Bhojpuri actresses, Sambhavna seth arouse me and some other item girls and of course side actresses in dance numbers

When i see Deepika Padukone in fact my erection becomes completely flaccid. When i see Priyanka Chopra she arouses anger in me but not any desire because i think she is a fraud and a cunning bitch and there is nothing inside.
Kareena never aroused me not even Kajol or Karishma
Alia Bhatt i think is a carromboard
Anushka Sharma face is a put off
Raakhi Sawant does not arouse me at all coz i think it is all fake and makeup Bipasha male voice puts me off.
Mallika Sherawat's funny mouth puts me off

i get aroused by Katrina, Aishwarya Rai, Bhumi Pednekar, Sunny Leone, Malaika Arora's ass, Sameera Reddy even 80s and 90s vamps like Bindu Sheetal Faryal, HUma Khan, Poonam Dasgupta.

Skinny Hollywood heroines do not do anything to me even if they are naked.
But well endowed latinas like Jennifer lopez or Beyonce or Kim kardashian arouse me like hell.

Why like that? Anything to do with psychology because someody may say deepika and priyanka are top heroines and you are not attracted. Then something must be wrong with you only. Any answers.
Yeah me too dont like these skinny bitches. Bolly sluts are full of plastic surgery and diet control. fake bitches not worth a fuck.

Old 7th September 2017

satya88 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
I get aroused when i see starlets like
Sindhu, Babilona, Reshma, Maria, Kumtaz, Prameela in her 80s and 90s movies BUT NOT SHAKEELA
Bhojpuri actresses, Sambhavna seth arouse me and some other item girls and of course side actresses in dance numbers

When i see Deepika Padukone in fact my erection becomes completely flaccid. When i see Priyanka Chopra she arouses anger in me but not any desire because i think she is a fraud and a cunning bitch and there is nothing inside.
Kareena never aroused me not even Kajol or Karishma
Alia Bhatt i think is a carromboard
Anushka Sharma face is a put off
Raakhi Sawant does not arouse me at all coz i think it is all fake and makeup Bipasha male voice puts me off.
Mallika Sherawat's funny mouth puts me off

i get aroused by Katrina, Aishwarya Rai, Bhumi Pednekar, Sunny Leone, Malaika Arora's ass, Sameera Reddy even 80s and 90s vamps like Bindu Sheetal Faryal, HUma Khan, Poonam Dasgupta.

Skinny Hollywood heroines do not do anything to me even if they are naked.
But well endowed latinas like Jennifer lopez or Beyonce or Kim kardashian arouse me like hell.

Why like that? Anything to do with psychology because someody may say deepika and priyanka are top heroines and you are not attracted. Then something must be wrong with you only. Any answers.
Common!!

Katrina,Kajol,Kareena,Karishma,Priyanka,Deepika they all are fake they look more manly than the gay khans.

Most Brothelwood actress lost their feminine side except a few Aishwarya and Sunny etc.

Watch some south actress to feel ......they have little chubby, little shy and cute smile and feel like Indian women rather then Cross breed Brothelwood actress.

Last edited by satya88 : 7th September 2017 at 12:59 AM.

Old 4th November 2017
Custom title

highvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazi
Item girls and side dancers and record dancers like mujra dancers are the best sluts

Old 7th November 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Recently i saw a mallu dubbed movie Abnormal psychology. The heroine was okay but there was a second meaty heroine doing the kaamvali role. The way she reacts when the hero touches her is hot stuff yaar. No Priyanka or Deepika or Alia can give u that fun.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Recently i saw a mallu dubbed movie Abnormal psychology. The heroine was okay but there was a second meaty heroine doing the kaamvali role. The way she reacts when the hero touches her is hot stuff yaar. No Priyanka or Deepika or Alia can give u that fun.
Are u married?

If yes do u use ur wife like a sleeping pill or do u really love her?

If not do u even hv an emotion called Love inside u?

Or are u the use and throw types?

Generally all the side items that u are mentioning are the use and throw types...

The ones that dont arouse u are the Keep, Love, and Make love types...

Get a psych evaluation done....I am serious....U sound like a Sociopath....Google for this term...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

highvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazi
plz dont preach..u ccant judge a person without knowing, everyone has a kinky side

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Quote:

can u be more accurate, i cnt find this even after searching in youtube

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls