Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Let's talk BUSINESS.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th November 2012
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
Any advice on cartridge refilling business?
It is a good business, but you should work from your home, do door service to the customers. Make a tie up with the Shop keepers who sell Printers, so that they will forward the enquiries to to you.

If you take a shop for rent, employ some assistants etc. the income may not be sustainable.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3rd January 2013
TRUST NO1

s0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hello Friends happy new Year to all my frds

Can anyone help me out with mushroom business one of my friend and myself planning to start up this so we are planning to make this business as full time work for both of us so need help about this how is the market for Mushroom, wat r the things that i need to look into please frds help me. Or any new Small Scale business ideas are welcome. waiting for ur help

thanks & Regards

Credit goes to original up-loader Please note PICTURES posted are not taken by me, DOWNLOADED from NET and posted here to share. If any pic is illegal or infringing by any law let me know. It will be removed immediately.

" Exbii A place with the coolest people you will probably never meet "

Phenom II X6 1055T ||Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H ||1TB Seagate ||4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM ||Corsair cx450w ||CoolerMaster Elite430|msi gts450 cyclone ||Dell ST2220M LED ||

Last edited by s0rdfish : 3rd January 2013 at 07:14 PM.

Old 3rd January 2013
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Mushroom business is very good. demand is increasing. but you need to become a farmer yourself for that. you wont be able to do produce mushrooms by employing assistants.

You can produce other agricultural items by using labour, but not mushrooms. Here you have to dirty your hands. And it is really very dirty & messy & smelly.

The success rate at mushroom farming is very poor. however if you hit it right, you will be come a king, precisely of the low success rate.

Managing humidity, temperature, light & keeping them contamination free is very very difficult because here you cannot use insecticides & pesticides.

Old 3rd January 2013
TRUST NO1

s0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Mushroom business is very good. demand is increasing. but you need to become a farmer yourself for that. you wont be able to do produce mushrooms by employing assistants.

You can produce other agricultural items by using labour, but not mushrooms. Here you have to dirty your hands. And it is really very dirty & messy & smelly.

The success rate at mushroom farming is very poor. however if you hit it right, you will be come a king, precisely of the low success rate.

Managing humidity, temperature, light & keeping them contamination free is very very difficult because here you cannot use insecticides & pesticides.

Thank U so much for the reply i surely look into it and i am ready Work hard on any condition no matter wat ever it come's i will work hard.

Soo any More inputs on this Business which will be very helpful for me. Looking forward for the More replies from great people & experienced people in this forum.

Credit goes to original up-loader Please note PICTURES posted are not taken by me, DOWNLOADED from NET and posted here to share. If any pic is illegal or infringing by any law let me know. It will be removed immediately.

Phenom II X6 1055T ||Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H ||1TB Seagate ||4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM ||Corsair cx450w ||CoolerMaster Elite430|msi gts450 cyclone ||Dell ST2220M LED ||

Last edited by s0rdfish : 3rd January 2013 at 08:37 PM.

Old 3rd January 2013
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0rdfish View Post
Hello Friends happy new Year to all my frds

Can anyone help me out with mushroom business one of my friend and myself planning to start up this so we are planning to make this business as full time work for both of us so need help about this how is the market for Mushroom, wat r the things that i need to look into please frds help me. Or any new Small Scale business ideas are welcome. waiting for ur help

thanks & Regards
I dunno much about farming...but My friend was into this a long time ago..and he told me a very interesting fact about mushroom farming...he told me...always rent a place for mushroom farming...coz once u grow mushroom there...you cant grow it on the same land again....so the land is basically useless for u after first hand use

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 3rd January 2013
TRUST NO1

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
I dunno much about farming...but My friend was into this a long time ago..and he told me a very interesting fact about mushroom farming...he told me...always rent a place for mushroom farming...coz once u grow mushroom there...you cant grow it on the same land again....so the land is basically useless for u after first hand use

Thanks bro for the comment and i will check about this matter thanks 1s again

Old 4th January 2013
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post

Mushroom is not supposed to be grown on land.

It is grown on beds specially prepared for it. The beds are prepared in stacks one above the other like births in a three tier sleeper train. Wooden stacks are prepared above each other with gaps of about 2 feet in between in them. Many a times these are made to be folding- removable singly, but they are more costly.

The beds are piled with ray hey stacks of rice or wheat or any other such soft crop stack. This is called the culture. Mushrooms are grown on this. Once they are grown up a few times, the hey stacks decomposes fully & turns into stinking manure type. Then it is replaced by a new one. You could call it a rotation of the beds.

If you sow it on land you will never make profit because the acreage will be too low. In fact you cannot grow it on land as you cannot control the atmosphere & contamination there. Green house will be too costly for you & for this business.

Old 4th January 2013

dancinghost is beginning to get noticed
Want to bid for MCD tender for kiosk (meant for selling tea/snacks etc at govt hosipitals)

any one have idea on the range of H1 price biding for similar kiosk in MCD ??

Any one having idea of price bid required to get kiosk at DMRC or prevailing approx. rent for it ??

Old 4th January 2013
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Quote:

It is grown on beds specially prepared for it. The beds are prepared in stacks one above the other like births in a three tier sleeper train. Wooden stacks are prepared above each other with gaps of about 2 feet in between in them. Many a times these are made to be folding- removable singly, but they are more costly.

The beds are piled with ray hey stacks of rice or wheat or any other such soft crop stack. This is called the culture. Mushrooms are grown on this. Once they are grown up a few times, the hey stacks decomposes fully & turns into stinking manure type. Then it is replaced by a new one. You could call it a rotation of the beds.

If you sow it on land you will never make profit because the acreage will be too low. In fact you cannot grow it on land as you cannot control the atmosphere & contamination there. Green house will be too costly for you & for this business.
Nice! thanx for the info.

NTS

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Last edited by shawn_smith : 4th January 2013 at 06:06 PM.

Old 4th January 2013
TRUST NO1

Quote:

Thanks vry much for the info given in detail it helps a lot

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls