Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Which bank is best

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
PAN card no is must nowadays anyway if not gave they will ask it later especially when deposit crosses 50k. Also for KYC document also PAN is asked.
I have PAN bro if they ask in future I'll submit it surely

thanks bro u guides lot

and bro I not get any confirmation SMS from bank when I'll get that

Happy birthday Xossip

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 25th January 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
hope you have opted for internet banking. for that they give you a internet kit after submitting a forum giving your mobile number. if not done that ask them and fill that forum.

Old 25th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
hope you have opted for internet banking. for that they give you a internet kit after submitting a forum giving your mobile number. if not done that ask them and fill that forum.
I opted that in account opening form bro
is there need for filling separate form for that

Happy birthday Xossip

Old 25th January 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
yes for internet bank they usually give separate forum apart from main forum. in that need to give mobile number for otp password, sms notifications and other things. after that only they give you a internet kit inside there will be temporary kit no and password which you can use on sbi internet banking site for registering with suitable username and password.

Old 26th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
yes for internet bank they usually give separate forum apart from main forum. in that need to give mobile number for otp password, sms notifications and other things. after that only they give you a internet kit inside there will be temporary kit no and password which you can use on sbi internet banking site for registering with suitable username and password.
they not told anything about that bro

ok tomorrow I ask in the bank

Happy birthday Xossip

Old 26th January 2017
aka platform

yes ask for that kit then only can register on sbi site for net banking.

Old 26th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
yes ask for that kit then only can register on sbi site for net banking.
how much time or days takes them after filling the form to deliver the kit bro

Happy birthday Xossip

Old 26th January 2017

ReluctantRomeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
I want recharge to my mobile or my known persons with myself without going recharge shop

how that process happens with bank account bro
If you have SBI Internet Banking, download the app "Statebank Anywhere". Log in with your SBI Internet Banking Username and Password. That is the best to do mobile and DTH recharging. I use that.

Old 26th January 2017
aka platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
how much time or days takes them after filling the form to deliver the kit bro
i think they give it on that day itself after filling form. may be some delay like 1 week, not not any longer.

Old 26th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantRomeo View Post
If you have SBI Internet Banking, download the app "Statebank Anywhere". Log in with your SBI Internet Banking Username and Password. That is the best to do mobile and DTH recharging. I use that.
thanks for the suggestion frnd

Happy birthday Xossip

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls