Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Does Penis Size Shrink as Men Get Older?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2017

SriGho is beginning to get noticed
The erection of penis is achieved by pumping more blood in the organ. So if the size shrinks, it may mean that heart is not able to pump enough blood to the penis.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 12th June 2017

horsepower has disabled reputations
Human skin starts loosing its elasticity after a certain age, therefore sagging of skin appears as if shrinking.

Old 13th June 2017

2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
No

Old 16th June 2017
Banned

Comet100 is beginning to get noticed
Everything shrinks,..... the blood-circulation calms down,....once you pass the 30-35 and then you are going downhill, on the Mountain graph,......'Coz you have already reached the peak of d youthfulness,.... and you were in a climbing mode earlier,..but now in a downhill mode,...

Just look at your own finger thumb,....... will it look that young, fresh-ful, meaty full-of-life, and delicate which was at 25 v/s... and now after 40? Hell no.

In Gujarat, they say,.... " Chaaleese Chaalyun " [ After 40, the youth-time has passed away ! ] Yess,.. Jawani jawaani hai,... !

Also, the penis erection strength is gone,..size has shrunk, ( from cucumber to a chibhda ) also the semen itself becomes very thin ( not bulky like a curd/punjabi thick lassi, but like that lemon juice thin,.. watery like,.. and little ejectile/shooting force of discharge,.. v/s,..when it was shooting at 17-25 yrs of age,..n' you were shooting 1 feet far,.. with a sprinklering discharge - Maar Pichkaari ! No wonder, even Vidhya Balan may even tell you,.. " Holi khelne ka toh shokh hai, magar pichkaari mein toh dum nahin ! "

So d best bet be,... fakk wid d freaking career and money,..( that is a man-made society system ) 'coz Time n' Tide, - d, age never waits for ya,.. and God's system works its own way,.. independent of the our freaking man-made society system n' its rules,..It's predominant, supreme, super-ceding and sarvo-pari !

So ? Put on that condom, Get one girl today in Bed and screw her, shaft her, penetrate her, and drill her to the bottom,.... don't wait till career and money accompanies you,..... No IF or But,... just fakk...

Life is something that comes up, while you are planning somewhere else........ Face it, accept it,..say, if you die at 30, there's no court to complain about,.. that, why me?

So ? Get a girl and share a bed with as many, till the time, sun-light is there,........ Make Hay,........ Pierce and punch pussies hard in a banging fashions,.. Do chumma-chaati and thukan-thkaayi, pakada-pakadi, chudan-chudaayis, wid as many as possible... as many times as possible with proper cover-up and coatings from STDs and AIDs,.. n' so far, age, health, blood-temper, and body permits,........ fakk wid da career and money,.. [ Man-made elements ]

God system of birth-death-age-oldhood and cell deterioration supersedes the man-mad society and its rules,................... about marriage-age, family restrictions, social restrictions and other is simply society-made shitts,.... !

God's rule works its own way, and is Predominant,..

So ? d best bet is ,..... Just P.I.I.

Kal kis ne dekha hai,...... Kal ko Goli maaro! ,.......... Yaaron,... Who has seen tomorrow ?? -- You just live only once, and Once or One, is not enuff.

Life is short,.. Play hard and Does the size matter,... Yes,.. after 50, it does. due to d size shrinking.... and d forward short leg shortens, between two long legs, when you try to hit d Wicket, u get caught behind,.. and can't make any run. So? Enjoy those playing between d two slips and one gali,.... Use your 'forward short leg, batting between d long legs,.... and hit it hard, with bon-fire sixeeeeer strokes,..

btw,.....Let see,.. what our expert doc Dova saar has any say on this,... who himself, in-fact is walking on a reverse path/back-paddling, though,...!

Last edited by Comet100 : 16th June 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Old 16th June 2017
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumtum View Post
Does Penis Size Shrink as Men Get Older?
I haven't noticed my good friend G is 64 and he still has a big cock and other older guys I know when erect their cocks are just the same so I don't think so not any of the men I know anyway
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 17th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
I haven't noticed my good friend G is 64 and he still has a big cock and other older guys I know when erect their cocks are just the same so I don't think so not any of the men I know anyway
You can only say so if you were following those men for years with a ruler.

Old 26th July 2017

TriVikrama has many secret admirersTriVikrama has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garima_superwomen View Post
My husband is 45 so no I don't think so lekin tond nikalney se kuch position mein problem hoti hai. But haan erection mein bhi timing lagti hai aur multiple time karna bhi muskil hai.
Husband ka battery down aur Aapka full power on chal raha hai!

Old 27th July 2017
Banned

ParmanandMistry is beginning to get noticed
ahhaha use it or lose it-- bhery fanny aaahhhaa -- Banagla paan baannned haha

Last edited by ParmanandMistry : 27th July 2017 at 06:07 AM.

Old 27th July 2017

AdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accoladesAdventureGuy has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumtum View Post
Does Penis Size Shrink as Men Get Older?
Yes. But not much.

Old 28th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Only old men can tell

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls