Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Not its "Ghaal"

Tantriks used to send this as a programmed weapon to kill the target. Its like a box contains sweets, lemon, some other tantra related items which fly to the destination programmed by the tantrik. It reaches to target's house, knocks the door, when he/she opens the door it kills him/her and disappear.

Errors find in this :
1. Another tantrik (if powerful than the sender) can control it , stop it, eat sweets and lemon, reporgramme to kill the sender or scrap it.

2. Some times it killed wrong target because Name, Father Name and Location were same. Means if its programmed to kill Ashok S/O Hariram in village Dadri, it may kill some Other Ashok having same father name and lives in same village.

So, after 1998 tantriks stopped using this Ghaal and no such incident recorded after that.

Please do not reply to this post if you do not believe all this.

I could have said it a Kite-lantren/ Sky-lantern/ Fly-lantern u see during diwali, but it doesnt produce any paranormal activity as mentioned by deewa ,So it was a "ghaal".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParmanandMistry View Post
^^ In Gujarat side, they call it " Mooth maarna " ( not that Masturbation )

attack comes at right time and place as planned,...

If there is an expert bhuva you contacted,.. he can see its planned time,..before hand,.. and he can nail your house’s four corner walls, with tantric big nails – Kheela – 1 cm diameter and say 5” long,…they call it Chowki / Rakhewaali,.

He would also prepare boiling oil in a kadhaayi,.. and will get a lemon in his hand with a knife,. ( time of the “mooth “ remains so precise ) And as soon as the attack comes,.. he will get that attack into that lemon,… will cut it,.. lemon bleeds ( he uses your own house-knife so no trick of some special acidic material / solution that knife was immersed in ) and will fry lemon in burning oil and later pours those in gutter,… He can also throw it back, where that attack came from,.. and in that case, the sender gets thrown away to the ground, as if someone pushed him hard,. immediate blood vomits and dies within 5 minutes ( just like any seriously suffered TB patient ) - Maili vidhyas, Oza board,… and Kalichaudash sadhana is a fact and not purely baloney science that many thinks,….. Just stay away with those people and never involve in such,..never try or attempt such,….. neither challenge anyone,… Pray your own Saatvik Gods and you are fine,…

When we were kids,.. we were playing that game of a small bowl and touching with all fingers sitting surrounding it, and inviting maily aatma / soul in it,.. and asking questions and bowl was moving to either Y or N that we had witnessed,…. Elders when knew this ,. They hitted us very hard saying,… if the ghostly aatma, will then chase you and will never go away,.. you will be dead,..

I cannot agree more. This has been proven by science and even science makes use of this technique. Americans designed their cruise missile on the very same phenomenon. The rocket engine, computers and all are just BS to cover the underlying principle so that other nations cannot steal/copy them. This is how it works:

The missile shell holds several "Ghaals" and in the basement somewhere there are tantriks reciting mantras and feed the location of missile drop point into the respective "Ghaals" and the obedient "Ghaals" fly away, hidden under the missile shell, and drop on exact pin point location. They also use technology like cellphones by keeping one mobile phone near "Ghaals" so that they can listen to mantra chants despite being way too far away.

They are also used in satellites. Satellites also hold such Ghaals who have been given a wrong falsified address somewhere in space. So they keep hanging there searching for location - forever - thus carrying satellite's body and equipment and hence we get a fully functional satellite.

They also fed a silly address @moon and "Ghaals" carried Apollo to the moon. Since it couldn't find that address on moon it kept floating there while tantrik Neil Armstrong jumped off the Apollo ship and moon walked. When they were done on the Moon, a more powerful Tantrik (who was already waiting at NASA's launch station) reprogrammed the "Ghaals" by putting the name of a Fish which was left in ocean - so "Ghaals" came down with extreme velocity - burning through mid air - and just fell on the cursed fish. Tantriks (Armstrong and company) who were hiding in the shell came out unharmed while swimming in the sea. Boats were already waiting near the cursed fish's residence and carried them away.

So, all those who think that such vidya does not exist need to reconsider their beliefs. On this Flat earth, Vidyas and Souls are the driving forces.

Don't laugh - I am very serious!

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th July 2017
Banned

ParmanandMistry is beginning to get noticed
All I see here is a poor attempt of joke and unluckily does not sound any funny at all,. from any angle,.. Sorry, but can’t admire such poor jokes,..

Remember there are 98+ % fraud in this business,…. rest only 2 percent are real and know what they are doing,…

You talking about that last season’s Biggboss guy ( Swami Om ) that bhagwa sadhoo dhutara,... who was telling how he stopped American missiles with magic force,.. and can walk on water and such,… Those all R' 98 percent foul and felony staff,.... of Le-Bhaagus,.. There are real guys who can do levitation without any trick./ foul play of sootiya-panthii sort of cheapo hand-tricks,.

Did you watch couple YT videos I said,.. and have any explanation how they do that? You cannot find any science nor hand-trick in it,.. ‘coz,… on small level all these BC guys know some tantric/mantrik,… and maili saadhnas,..

World is most mysterious than you think,… I can post many videos of total amazing,.. but have restriction,.. ( they don’t allow any YT videos ) and btw my most IDs are gone in slightest violation of rules and not for mischief/spam/troll,.. Some people can levitate without any tricks,…

Jalaram Bapu, Saayin baba ( not that fake satya sayin baab da fake ) , Swaminarayan, and many such had some level of divine powers,

Last edited by ParmanandMistry : 24th July 2017 at 11:36 PM.

Old 24th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParmanandMistry View Post
All I see here is a poor attempt of joke and unluckily does not sound any funny at all,. from any angle,.. Sorry, but can’t admire such poor jokes,..

Remember there are 98+ % fraud in this business,…. rest only 2 percent are real and know what they are doing,…

You talking about that last season’s Biggboss guy ( Swami Om ) that bhagwa sadhoo dhutara who was telling how he stopped American missiles with magic force,.. and can walk on water and such,… There are real guys who can do levitation without any trick./ foul play of sotiya-panthii sort of hand-tricks,.

Did you watch couple YT videos I said,.. and have any explanation how they do that? You cannot find any science nor hand-trick in it,.. ‘coz,… on small level all these BC guys know some tantric/mantrik,… and maili saadhnas,..

World is most mysterious than you think,… I can post many videos of total amazing,.. but have restriction,.. ( they don’t allow any YT videos ) and btw my most IDs are gone in slightest violation of rules and not for mischief/spam/troll,.. Some people can levitate without any tricks,…

Jalaram Bapu, Saayin baba ( not that fake satya sayin baab da fake ) , Swaminarayan, and many such had some level of divine powers,

Actually not all are fake in this business. The small level BC guys actually know tantrik/mantrik and malli saadhnas and they can also teach them to others. I have seen many you tube videos and also posted some screen shots. I am only implying that paranormal exists and we can use these mantras in accordance with science for greater good. I saw a video on youtube in which the guy enslaved a "Jinn". He claimed that his Jinn can do anything he wants. My eyes are opened to a new world and I feel awakened. Xossip changed my life today. Now I am going to learn "vashikaran from mobile photo" technique. Many hot women in my area.

Old 24th July 2017
Gunda Binu
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
shapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazi
ok, let's move on to some other thread now. enough paranormal activity here

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls