Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd May 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
see some of the south actress instead of bolly ones you'll surely find south more attractive the reason is bolly ones mostly skinny and hardly any ass in it this is why many including me find no attraction in those even if try hard.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd May 2017

unnikuiian577 has many secret admirersunnikuiian577 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
see some of the south actress instead of bolly ones you'll surely find south more attractive the reason is bolly ones mostly skinny and hardly any ass in it this is why many including me find no attraction in those even if try hard.
Though I am a ass-man, boobs are a close second

Problem with most current Billy actresses is that most have neither ass nor boobs....and on top of this most are just average total and poor acting skills

Old 24th May 2017

prish123 has many secret admirers
i think yu r a dark skinny lovr

Old 24th May 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
yes there are many factors, skin tone is another major factor. these all minute minute aspects all in our deepest mind and what we think attractive is just the reflection of our deepest desires.

also another thing is based on masturbation. if one go without masturbation for some time one start to feel finding someone attractive which previously not find attractive. also find certain not so attractive which previously found very attractive. this shows hormones, and even preserving those semen have some major role in deciding which one we get attracted to or not thus its all very complex.

Old 24th May 2017
aka platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnikuiian577 View Post
Though I am a ass-man, boobs are a close second

Problem with most current Billy actresses is that most have neither ass nor boobs....and on top of this most are just average total and poor acting skills
yes bolly actresses lack both boobs and ass and many are simply manly looking with flat chest and regular shape from top to bottom.

Old 18th June 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
yes bolly actresses lack both boobs and ass and many are simply manly looking with flat chest and regular shape from top to bottom.
It is also the same story in hollywood...many carromboards there too. Anybody watching short films and getting aroused. Even if i hv hardon after watching short film it goes limp. What is the use of makin these useless short films.

Old 19th June 2017

Pinkyhoney has received several accoladesPinkyhoney has received several accoladesPinkyhoney has received several accolades
I'm also like you. I hate mainstream stars. Never gave a fuck about them. But being honest, rakhi sawant in a sexy dress gets my dick going. Same with sherlyn xhopra.. Part of this is cause they dress slutty. And have a little more.. "lowly" compared to higer class stars you mentioned. Also.. These cheap starlets are a poor man's stars so maybe that turns you on (it does for me). I love to see my gf fucked by low class men all the time..

Old 20th June 2017

Seema2016 has many secret admirersSeema2016 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannymagnet21 View Post
Whoa! WTF bro, your issue matches with my situation too..btw did your family a twin brother back in the 90s in a weird family drama? If true, we will have indian film style family reunion in the most unusual way in th.e most unusual place :P

Ok,jokes apart, I even get aroused by south actress soundarya even in her most coy and boring housewife roles..no offense,but shez the most beautiful actress ever.

deepika has the most irritating nose ever ....makes me want to amputate that!

I too have No Answers..but its weird and i guess most people tend to see celebs that way.
You guys must definitely be my long lost brothers- now don't get wrong ideas.

I find the Khans disgusting and the sight of the bulky muscles of Hrithik, Ahjay Devgan and Akshay Kumar almost make me want to turn lesbian. The short and squat torsos of Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Salman Khan make me want to puke.

What I find really sexy are grade two hunks like John Abraham, Vidyut Jamwal, Sushant Singh Rajput and Arjun Rampal make me sooo horny.

But what make me really wet between my legs and makes my hormones go wild is the young and shirtless male dancers in performances in film award ceremonies. I just want to grab a bunch of the young studs and have a gangbang with them all night, as they go again and again and again with their rods that will never go soft all night.

Old 20th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seema2016 View Post
What I find really sexy are grade two hunks like John Abraham, Vidyut Jamwal, Sushant Singh Rajput and Arjun Rampal make me sooo horny.
How is the body type of these guys any different from Hrithik?

Old 20th June 2017

Seema2016 has many secret admirersSeema2016 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
How is the body type of these guys any different from Hrithik?
Since you ask,

Hrithik is simply massive. The veins running down his abs and groin make him look fed on steroids.

Vidyut has massive arms but he is lot less bulky than Hrithik.

John is unfortunately going the Hrithik way.

Sushant is much younger than the others, leaner and less bulky.

I suppose the swimmers body makes me horny rather than the gym rat or the steroid built body.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls