Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Post marriage experiences. Expectations vs reality

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd September 2017

Alexander3 is an unknown quantity at this point
According to me if your wife tired at night and your wife not interesting in night sex, so you should plan a holiday and spend some quality time with each other. Plan a erotic night and try Endless Shades of Great Sex with lovingsex".

Last edited by Alexander3 : 22nd September 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

story4u is one with the universestory4u is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali K View Post
Thanks. We do that all the time, go on holidays every couple of months, but then can't leave kids at home so have to take them, then same story gets repeated. All our attention is towards kids, taking care of their needs and resolving their fights. We enjoy a lot when we can without any limitation or inhibition. I am 40 btw.
Guess you have gone for holidays with ur hubby n enjoying it fully !!!!!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 2 Weeks Ago

shivnidhi is beginning to get noticed
Nice Thread , I also like read n share my experiences for Expectation Vs Reality .

Reality is not like what I expected , but It has some genuine reasons that everyone has to accept. Still I tried and do trying to reach nearby expectation to which I am successful sometimes and also unsuccessful sometimes.
Its 6 years We have been married. Experience can be divided in 2 parts i.e Before Birth of Kid and after his birth. Before birth expectation are not fulfilled mostly due to Ego part of nature , lack of understanding between 2 peoples n other silly reasons which could be overcome that time but We Failed or I Failed .
After the Birth of Kid there were genuine reasons that we accepted both and I also take out way from it and gets some stolen moments as expected.
Most of the times its not possible as expected but when it get possible it is More than Expectation.
I have to take out solution for it. What not happened before kids birth that happened after the birth, i.e from all position, quicki, multiple times in single night, some fantasies, 69, during periods handjob/boobjob, sometimes Blowjob also even we tried anal once.
Its just experience not suggestion, want to write more but need to go home so will write later on.
Your opinion and experiences are welcomed

Old 1 Week Ago

erozone is beginning to get noticed
Nice thread. Some unmarried folks here seem to be using this thread for fantasies.
Getting married is not a license for free continuous sex.
With free sex you get lots of additional baggage - emotional adjustments, financial burden, ego lowering, cutting down on freedoms, etc etc.

Marriage is basically a contract - you give, she gives.
For some this works out well, for many nowadays it does not.

If you want only great imaginative sex - hire young prostitutes by paying well.
If you want a companion and feel very lucky (as in Google 'Iam feeling lucky' types) go for marriage.

Old 1 Week Ago

justiceleague is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by erozone View Post
If you want only great imaginative sex - hire young prostitutes by paying well.
Next generation may be lucky. If sex dolls with AI become cheap enough and accessible enough, many people will just say "f**k you" to this whole marriage nonsense.

If you see some of the Indian husbands' complaints in many of the internet forums, maybe a sex doll will be more responsive and active during sex than some of the Indian women

Old 3 Days Ago

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
In short-saying,.......... the biggest disadvantage of post-marriage life is, no wife maintains herself, in the same mood, motto, lust-hungry desires, dressing, perfumes body-fitness, and all way in a pleasant mood and outfit and body-shape that she maintained in that only for few days and weeks during suhaag-raat,....

Americans can maintain that,....

Hence, the worst and biggest disadvantage of post-marriage life is this,.. you rather choose to call a hawker rather ( she presents herself quite well ) and takes aids-risk,.... but not this freaking
shitty wife, who fails to maintain herself in good gyms-body, dress, perfume,s mood, motto and desire with diff actions, aasans and lust hungry desires,....

It's a big F A I L especially in our all Indian marriages,.... within 2 yrs they get balloon like Buffalo and aunti maa and dadai maa type,.... with bed smell, bed dressing, buffalo bodies, fate huye ghaghara, chaniya, bra, bracier and Bodis,... zomkha-daar and smelly zhaant ke baal and a dirty-pond instead of honey-pot,...and what not,..

Old 3 Days Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletTrain View Post
In short-saying,.......... the biggest disadvantage of post-marriage life is, no wife maintains herself, in the same mood, motto, lust-hungry desires, dressing, perfumes body-fitness, and all way in a pleasant mood and outfit and body-shape that she maintained in that only for few days and weeks during suhaag-raat,....

Americans can maintain that,....

Hence, the worst and biggest disadvantage of post-marriage life is this,.. you rather choose to call a hawker rather ( she presents herself quite well ) and takes aids-risk,.... but not this freaking
shitty wife, who fails to maintain herself in good gyms-body, dress, perfume,s mood, motto and desire with diff actions, aasans and lust hungry desires,....

It's a big F A I L especially in our all Indian marriages,.... within 2 yrs they get balloon like Buffalo and aunti maa and dadai maa type,.... with bed smell, bed dressing, buffalo bodies, fate huye ghaghara, chaniya, bra, bracier and Bodis,... zomkha-daar and smelly zhaant ke baal and a dirty-pond instead of honey-pot,...and what not,..
To be honest most Indian women dont maintain themselves even before marriage. 99% women still dont go to gyms. Some conscious ones believe in dieting. Others dont even do that. The ones that do nothing are sometimes genetically gifted... so they remain slim... others are fat.

After marriage even that dieting/maintenance is over. There is no need as the goal to get a guy is over. Whether the girl is fat or slim, ugly or beautiful... man has needs and he will fuck even a hole in the wall. It wont matter. Thats the philosophy.

To be honest... on xossip threads I have seen men loving even the most dirtiest looking female bodies and hairy pussies. So even Indian male standards are very low.

Old 2 Days Ago

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
^^

I agree with everything you said,.. but the time has changed,…. Make-ups, parlors, gyms, hair-stylists, and fitness awareness and looking good contests, competitions, and race has increased a lot,..

They say,.. To feel good,.. look good,.. and once you are beloved of others your own day also goes pleasureful, it gives pleasure to you and on-lookers,….it’ s a win-win situation,…. If you look good with shilpa shetty sort of body, Hubby loves you more and fulfils yr desires, and thus mutual to and fro happiness,…..

All it needs is,… just “ Look good” and it will make feel good both,….

If dhedi and Bhangiiyun like Priyanka Chopra and Archana pooransingh and Rani Mukharjee,.. can shine up with efforts, ( without make-up one will not wish to even spit on them,… ) wass’ wrong with us,.. and what fault we have done,.. ?

Look good to feel god and you happy,.. he happy,… in return she is happy again,.. and just spreads of happiness,…

Jyon se jyon jagaate chalo,… Sukh ki ganga bahaate chalo,… !
Americans work on this principle,.. otherwise,.. they have no money,.. they all have tons of debts and mortgages and they all wear nthg like 24K G but all plastic’s Mala, Moti and still good looking more with cheap and shining necklaces and such,..

Love n’ Be Loved,…
Like and be Liked,…

So? Be neat, clean, perfumed, make-uped, good hair-styled, chew-gum / iijmet( Elchi's ) ke fresh breath smelled, well-dressed, attractive, sexy, fit-body,... n' Njoy da Life,.. Life is short,... and useful youth-span is even shorter,..

Last edited by BulletTrain : 2 Days Ago at 08:54 AM.

Old 2 Days Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletTrain View Post
^^

I agree with everything you said,.. but the time has changed,…. Make-ups, parlors, gyms, hair-stylists, and fitness awareness and looking good contests, competitions, and race has increased a lot,..

They say,.. To feel good,.. look good,.. and once you are beloved of others your own day also goes pleasureful, it gives pleasure to you and on-lookers,….it’ s a win-win situation,…. If you look good with shilpa shetty sort of body, Hubby loves you more and fulfils yr desires, and thus mutual to and fro happiness,…..

All it needs is,… just “ Look good” and it will make feel good both,….

If dhedi and Bhangiiyun like Priyanka Chopra and Archana pooransingh and Rani Mukharjee,.. can shine up with efforts, ( without make-up one will not wish to even spit on them,… ) wass’ wrong with us,.. and what fault we have done,.. ?

Look good to feel god and you happy,.. he happy,… in return she is happy again,.. and just spreads of happiness,…

Jyon se jyon jagaate chalo,… Sukh ki ganga bahaate chalo,… !
Americans work on this principle,.. otherwise,.. they have no money,.. they all have tons of debts and mortgages and they all wear nthg like 24K G but all plastic’s Mala, Moti and still good looking more with cheap and shining necklaces and such,..

Love n’ Be Loved,…
Like and be Liked,…

So? Be neat, clean, perfumed, make-uped, good hair-styled, chew-gum / iijmet( Elchi's ) ke fresh breath smelled, well-dressed, attractive, sexy, fit-body,... n' Njoy da Life,.. Life is short,... and useful youth-span is even shorter,..

If you look at social media and press... its the opposite. There are millions of fat acceptance and 'body positivity' cringe videos on youtube. Women are being applauded for being fat.

Feminists think its sexist that they have to be slim for a guy. I was involved with a chick who got fat and after trying every way to respectfully help her to lose weight... she got angry at me that Im taking away her 'independence'.

Women are more entitled now. They'll not only get fat... but also file a false dowry case on you if you do anything against their wishes or say what they dont like.

Old 1 Day Ago

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
To be honest most Indian women dont maintain themselves even before marriage. 99% women still dont go to gyms. Some conscious ones believe in dieting. Others dont even do that. The ones that do nothing are sometimes genetically gifted... so they remain slim... others are fat.

After marriage even that dieting/maintenance is over. There is no need as the goal to get a guy is over. Whether the girl is fat or slim, ugly or beautiful... man has needs and he will fuck even a hole in the wall. It wont matter. Thats the philosophy.

To be honest... on xossip threads I have seen men loving even the most dirtiest looking female bodies and hairy pussies. So even Indian male standards are very low.
Dear friend, to stay fit or to get fat and unhealthy is every person's personal choice.

In my humblest opinion, you have not yet looked around enough. There are plenty of females who would do anything to stay fit, you just haven't met any of that kind!

Some people marry ugly women and need parlors to make them look good to feel good, but such people marry for money mostly, not the girl. Their interest either lies in the girl's income or family money. But that does not mean all Indian males have low standard either.

Bullet Train will start soon in India and when u will travel in it, you might definitely see atleast one NRI with an ugly chick - that's ur wife's income loving guy! Just don't approach him, he might tell you a ghost story!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls