Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Experience with an astrologer

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2017
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
why dont you try reading this book
the alchemist
a fable about following your dream.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th August 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Just because some astrologers are frauds u r saying astrology is bogus. What logic is this? i made this point in great detail with egjamples but my post was deleted. Astrology is fine astrologers may not be fine. Life is fine but the human beings woh are living are a problem. Look for genuine stuff. Quality costs money. Dont look for cheap computer astrologers 50 bux per horoscope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
PM me I will give u a good free website which will accurately match compatibility. It worked for me lots of times with babes.
Please contact "Just a Salesman" as he knows a free website that is so accurate that it matches horoscopes of his potential girlfriends and he wins over them!

Old 16th August 2017

hahnemann is an unknown quantity at this point
2 brothers (both numerologist and astrologers) happens to be my patients. I asked them about the use of predictions as everyone is so obsessed with future predictions. Its not their hobby but its their profession and it earns them their bread and butter and they seems to be doing well financially.
They told me that people want to know about it and they think if one knows it beforehand then it can be changed pr some bad events prevented. But they flatly told me that you cannot change it at all. If you know it then also it is bound to happen.
Personally I never went to any astrologer to know my future or anything of that sorts. It is a science as I see it. Just take this if someone knew he is going to die next month then as a medical doctor I can say he will die daily till his death ( not everyone but in most of the cases).

Old 16th August 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahnemann View Post
2 brothers (both numerologist and astrologers) happens to be my patients. I asked them about the use of predictions as everyone is so obsessed with future predictions. Its not their hobby but its their profession and it earns them their bread and butter and they seems to be doing well financially.
They told me that people want to know about it and they think if one knows it beforehand then it can be changed pr some bad events prevented. But they flatly told me that you cannot change it at all. If you know it then also it is bound to happen.
Personally I never went to any astrologer to know my future or anything of that sorts. It is a science as I see it. Just take this if someone knew he is going to die next month then as a medical doctor I can say he will die daily till his death ( not everyone but in most of the cases).
Herr Hahnemann i completely agree with you. Ja...What one sows so one reaps. The event that is to happen cannot be changed but how we respond to the event can be managed with some scientific spiritual process practiced over some time. There is some element of free choice of how we respond to events in our life. For eg in another post i was provoked by a couple of trolls and initially my response was to get provoked but with a little of practice i just managed to ignore it and i am so happy and joyful.

Old 17th August 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankar Narayanan View Post
Recently I went to an astrologer as my friend compelled me since I was having lots of problems lately....

blah blah blah....fuckin blah...

As per the astrologer said, should I sell my business? Should I believe in astrologer or myself? I am confused.
Apna haath jagannath...

Believe in urself and get on with ur life in top gear...

Astrology has been hijacked by crooks like many other ancient stuff is including religion.....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls