Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Xossip's official EC recruitment drive 2018

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Cool Xossip's official EC recruitment drive 2018

As you all know NHB elections are around the corner

We are looking for Election Commissioners who will take charge of the proceedings and help to run the elections in a fair n square manner

Pls be free to drop in ur name or ur friend's name and a few lines as to why shd we consider him/her for the coveted position. He shd also send a pm to Bookseeker or moodyjat or japs or humtum offering his candidature for the coveted post

The admin reserves the right to select or reject among those who are nominated in this thread

perks of being EC - DIBBA and access to a separate hidden forum + you phacking rule NHB during this tenure

Let the tamasha begin

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Nominations

1. Royal Rishi - nominated by Chanakya20
2. Chanakya20 - nominated by Rooted
3. INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - Self nomination
4. amitganda86 - Self nomination
5. FrankansteinThekount - nominated by Lover_4
6. viks13579 - nominated by Thermometer
7. rooted - nominated by Thermometer
8. satan_lucifer - nominated by Thermometer
9. samrocker - nominated by Thermometer
10. byrus - nominated by Thermometer
11.seducer1234567 - nominated by Thermometer
12. xyster - self nomination
13. Bad Joker nominated by shinu
14. anay8 nominated by mohit98075
15. anoopps24 nominated by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190
16. POPE XVIII self nomination
17. axba nominated by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190
18.anoopps24 - nominated by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190
19. mohit98075 nominated by janu2016
20. Romeo22 - nominated by shinu
21. Thermometer nominated by Assassin1997
22. Assassin1997 - nominated by Mak42

Last edited by humtum : 4 Days Ago at 11:22 PM. Reason: Updated

Old 1 Week Ago
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 1 Week Ago
Kautilya

Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
My suggestion

Royal Rishi

Just Name is Enough!

Old 1 Week Ago
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
TS

Old 1 Week Ago
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
He shd also send a pm to Bookseeker or moodyjat or japs or humtum offering his candidature for the coveted post < image >
why me

Old 1 Week Ago
Kautilya

Quote:
you phacking rule NHB during this tenure

Old 1 Week Ago
Kautilya

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyjat View Post
why me
Cause you too

Old 1 Week Ago
Majestic AF !!
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps databaseRooted has hacked the reps database
My suggestion

Chanakya20

he iz sufor ghey

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our community
I want to nominate myself

and the reasons you already know them

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls