Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > New BollyGallery

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: Have you liked the new BollyGallery?
Yes 174 79.09%
No 26 11.82%
No Difference 12 5.45%
Previous one was Better 8 3.64%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st December 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince charles View Post
suzi dear you want original pic, this is the one...i have uploaded it in BG so remove the fake one:

It's watermarked.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 31st December 2016
Halt and Catch Fire
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner    Spot the ball contest: Winner      
prince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
It's watermarked.
iske baare me kya khayal hai:

Old 1st January 2017
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.....Aap Jahan jaye wahan se kare Fly all Tear*
Sab Log Aap ko hi mane apna Dear*
Aap ki har Raah ho Always Clear...
Aur Khuda dey Aap ko Ek Jakkas New Year!! 2017.........

Old 10th January 2017

Madi24 is beginning to get noticed

Old 23rd January 2017

RamuTheChalu is beginning to get noticed
Yes

Old 23rd January 2017
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

....…The beauty of internal marriage
It's sealed by love
Wrapped by happiness and peace
Obstacles may come still
it will stay strong like an iron,
sweet as honey
it bears fruits of life
the real beauty of internal marriage
it's lead by God filled with love
favored by few
hated by many.....

Old 27th January 2017
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Old 29th January 2017
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Old 19th February 2017
Namaskar

......Long day,long night
I'm calling love
I miss you badly,dear
I miss you badly
My heart never stops
Beating your name
Wish you,my love
Here beside me
Can distance become easier to endure?
Or time running faster and you already here?
Can I hold my thought,can I hold my emotion?
Can I hold my longing to you when it is necessary?..........

Old 20th February 2017
Namaskar

.....I love you like I love a day
when everything goes right
I love you like I love to lay
and watch the stars at night
I love you like I love the rain
its lustful calm embrace
I love you like I love to laugh
until it hurts my face.........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls