Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > A Indian visiting Pakistan

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Old 10th February 2017

swami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticed
A Indian visiting Pakistan

Me Hindustan ka nagrik hoon aur muze pakistan ghumane jaana hai. Mene suna hai Lahore aur Gilgit-Baltistan bada khubsoorat hai.

Mere paas Indian passport hai.

Pura trip 20 din tak ka hona chahiye.

kaise visa milega Pakistan ka?

Mein India se kaise jau pakistan?

Pakistan ke androoni ilake me kaise ghumu?

konasa month badiya rahega?

kya eid ke dauran bohot raunak rahegi Pakistan mein? jaise India me Dipawali ke liye ho ti hai?

agar me Pakistaniyon ko bolu mein Hindustani hoon to unka najariya kya hoga mere taraf?

Do's and Don't?

P.S Those who do no understand Hindi, same content would be translated in English. please MODS help me here with English, So this topic will reach out to max people.

Dhanyawad, aasha karata hoon ki aap muze sahayata karenge aur aapki kahi gayi baat mere liye badi uplabdhi ho sakati hai

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami om View Post
Me Hindustan ka nagrik hoon aur muze pakistan ghumane jaana hai. Mene suna hai Lahore aur Gilgit-Baltistan bada khubsoorat hai.

Mere paas Indian passport hai.

Pura trip 20 din tak ka hona chahiye.

kaise visa milega Pakistan ka?

Mein India se kaise jau pakistan?

Pakistan ke androoni ilake me kaise ghumu?

konasa month badiya rahega?

kya eid ke dauran bohot raunak rahegi Pakistan mein? jaise India me Dipawali ke liye ho ti hai?

agar me Pakistaniyon ko bolu mein Hindustani hoon to unka najariya kya hoga mere taraf?

Do's and Don't?

P.S Those who do no understand Hindi, same content would be translated in English. please MODS help me here with English, So this topic will reach out to max people.

Dhanyawad, aasha karata hoon ki aap muze sahayata karenge aur aapki kahi gayi baat mere liye badi uplabdhi ho sakati hai
For Visa Pakistani Embassy would give you clear information as to what documents they need from you.
Regarding people there, they are as hospitable as we Indians are here.

There are two ways of going to Pakistan one is via flight other is via surface from Wagah Boder.

Old 11th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Swami jee don't plan your gilgit trip in winters. March to August best season for gilgit visit.

Old 11th February 2017

swami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticedswami om is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
For Visa Pakistani Embassy would give you clear information as to what documents they need from you.
Regarding people there, they are as hospitable as we Indians are here.

There are two ways of going to Pakistan one is via flight other is via surface from Wagah Boder.
gumana hai waha ke logo ko milana hai kya yeh jaankaari kaafi hogi?

wahi mera asli maksat hai?

koi uttam rehane ya khane ka praband kaha ho sakata hai?

Me Lahore, Islamabad aur gilgit jaa raha hoon.

Old 11th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Swami jee don't plan your gilgit trip in winters. March to August best season for gilgit visit.
dhanywad ji

mein konase kapade pehnu mere swami ke vastra thik rahenge ya koi aur kapada pehnkar ana padega.

Old 11th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
mein konase kapade pehnu mere swami ke vastra thik rahenge ya koi aur kapada pehnkar ana padega.
This is not NHB so we don't encourage irrelevant posts here.

Post in English & ask only if you have genuine doubts.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 11th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
This is not NHB so we don't encourage irrelevant posts here.

Post in English & ask only if you have genuine doubts.
english mere pakki nahi ji

aur muze giglgit ke mausam ki jaankari chahiye to konse kapde uchit rahenge

Old 17th February 2017
Killing Joke..

BAD JOKER V2.0 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
english mere pakki nahi ji

aur muze giglgit ke mausam ki jaankari chahiye to konse kapde uchit rahenge
As Gilgit is a highly mountainous area and the prevalent season is winter, so I advice you to take a lot of warm clothes with you.

Old 18th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
*edited

Last edited by K.P : 19th June 2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: irrelavant post

Old 26th May 2017

Seema2016 has many secret admirersSeema2016 has many secret admirers
Nice thread.