Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > marriage?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th March 2017
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
bhai please ask your heart you love her or not nothing else matters
i think monkeys are better than humans because they dont fight over cast and religion
what is the use if you are literate and and think of such pity things .
hindu,muslim,brahmin whatever .life is about being happy always and everything else is just crap
follow your heart fuck the world.

Old 30th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaquar000 View Post
cmon man are you dumb to read or what?
I just said will there be any complications from her side and if any1 has the same case like mine. I didn't said that i believed in the caste system but i wanted genuine advice on what could happen.
What kind of "complications" can arise apart from some baseless ego of being 'pure' and having 'placement'. When u think yourself as superior to other, my friend, complication has already started.

Get respected for being a good hearted person. The girl would have rejected more purer guys with better placements. Unless she is a gold digger.

Old 30th March 2017
Banned

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkikumar3345 View Post
bhai please ask your heart you love her or not nothing else matters
His heart is already corrupted, that's why he has these thoughts of brahmin vs non-brahmin.

Last edited by bangali_babu : 30th March 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Old 30th March 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Of all this, I can't fathom what she saw in him? I mean, it definitely can't be for the purity of his thoughts ... must be a stud I guess.

Last edited by tobermory : 30th March 2017 at 04:59 PM.

Old 1st April 2017

hotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accoladeshotspot54 has received several accolades
No you shouldn't marry because you will have hybrid offspring which mostly are bad.

Old 1st April 2017
Up against the stem🍁

Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Kammysutra, are u a moron or what? He's clear in his thoughts. Do u know what a racist means?

Old 23rd April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaquar000 View Post
pls anybody out there if he had been through the same thing then pls help me. I do not want to complicate things but yes a girl of rajput caste had proposed me for marriage. I am 26 year old guy with good income and placement and a job evrything that a parent need or if they need it for their girl. but the problem is i am a pure brahman so shall i agree to the girl? will there be any complications .- please help.
As a friendly suggestion u raised de question in xossip

But to my concept, if my mind fixes I will Mary even a prostitute
Nothing is permanent nd favour fr individuals in de word
Good r bad v have to fix nd face de consequences

If u like her really, jst marry her go ahead
Economic nd society are a reasons fr de cowards dese days
Don't bother about de society, it is jst a group of fucking people
Hope u pick de right option

Old 23rd April 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
Kammysutra, are u a moron or what? He's clear in his thoughts. Do u know what a racist means?
Actually he is pure. His purity is as white as his semen. He is entirely clear in his thought? Ha Ha ..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls