Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Men and Family

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st April 2017
Up against the stem🍁

Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
King cobra, feel free to answer? Do you have any addictions? Cigarette, drinks like that?

Last edited by Walter white : 1st April 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
rajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Skype™ to rajanagam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viijayraj420 View Post
Dis is not fair. I am growing up man but still he understands I m child.
I know dis is careing, but its too ridiculous... how to understand them I m not child
Vijay,

You very well know it is caring...We are always child for parents irrespective of age. But you still find the intrusions ridiculous. Give us an example how and where you feel troubled.
Regards
RN

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
rajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazirajanagam is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
King cobra, feel free to answer? Do you have any addictions? Cigarette, drinks like that?
Mr. White I don't have addictions. But I like occasional drinks.

Old 2nd April 2017

vivek remo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wonderful thread brother

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek remo View Post
Wonderful thread brother
Thank you vivek

Old 2nd April 2017

ethicalsociopath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I know dis is careing, but its too ridiculous... how to understand them I m not child
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanagam View Post
Vijay,

You very well know it is caring...We are always child for parents irrespective of age. But you still find the intrusions ridiculous. Give us an example how and where you feel troubled.
Regards
RN
If only human beings stop being judgemental...
First and foremost stop cribbing, grumbling, complaining, criticizing and being judgemental about ur father...
U hv inherited half ur hardware and software from ur father and his ancestors back to the time the first cellular structure happened...

Nothing is fair or unfair to human beings...
Everything is happening the way it is supposed to happen...
U r creating ur own future every minute...
If u think it is unfair it is ur perspective colored by ur likes and dislikes...

U created it...

Your parents are programmed to do their thing...

You are programmed to do your thing...

Learning never stops...Learning and knowledge dawns upon human beings even on their death bed...

Just coz u r now 19 and have grown a mustache and beard and pubic hair and have a funky hairstyle and u get a hard on does not mean u know all that is to be known...
Every hard on need not result in an ejaculation...

Human Parents are programmed to be protective. They are programmed to ensure that the next generation survives to procreate another generation...

1. Some human offsprings learn by listening and accepting peer advice...
2. Some human offsprings learn only from personal hands on experience...
3. Some human offsprings never learn...

U seem to be the second kind of human offspring...

Ur Problem has been identified...
U want to experience and learn...BUT u depend on ur survival and other resources on ur parents..

Solution...
1. There are some things u can do and learn AGAINST UR PARENT'S ADVICE as long as it does not involve monetary resources beyond ur pocket money and does not invite trouble that can reach ur physical body or ur home...

Go ahead and do it and learn...
U r already there on Xossip without ur father's knowledge but with his resources...

2. There are other things that u wish to do and learn but ur father does not wish u to do and it involves monetary resources...
And may or may not involve risk to ur physical body and mind or invite problems that could reach ur home...

List them out...
Research them out...
Know what is to be known about them...
Make Pros and Cons for each of them from ur perspective...
Prioritise them...
Budget them for finances time and energy...
Wait until u begin to earn...and then do them...
Or
Get ur fanny out of our computer desk and monetise ur skills....take tutions..do odd jobs ...part time jobs...Sell samosas or whatever....Earn money and do what u have to do...

Stop cribbing...it will squeeze u into the same corner that u r trying to wriggle out from...

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicalsociopath View Post
Quote:

First and foremost stop cribbing, grumbling, complaining, criticizing and being judgemental about ur father...
U hv inherited half ur hardware and software from ur father and his ancestors back to the time the first cellular structure happened...

If u think it is unfair it is ur perspective colored by ur likes and dislikes...

U created it...

Learning never stops...Learning and knowledge dawns upon human beings even on their death bed...

Just coz u r now 19 and have grown a mustache and beard and pubic hair and have a funky hairstyle and u get a hard on does not mean u know all that is to be known...

Human Parents are programmed to be protective. They are programmed to ensure that the next generation survives to procreate another generation...

U want to experience and learn...BUT u depend on ur survival and other resources on ur parents..

Solution...
1. There are some things u can do and learn AGAINST UR PARENT'S ADVICE as long as it does not involve monetary resources beyond ur pocket money and does not invite trouble that can reach ur physical body or ur home...

U r already there on Xossip without ur father's knowledge but with his resources...

2. There are other things that u wish to do and learn but ur father does not wish u to do and it involves monetary resources...
And may or may not involve risk to ur physical body and mind or invite problems that could reach ur home...

List them out...
Research them out...
Prioritise them...
Or
Get ur fanny out of our computer desk and monetise ur skills....take tutions..do odd jobs ...part time jobs...Sell samosas or whatever....Earn money and do what u have to do...

Stop cribbing...it will squeeze u into the same corner that u r trying to wriggle out from...
ethicalsociopath bro

Your feed has been astonishing.........Good points raised. Appreciate your involvement.

Old 4th April 2017

MintyCoke is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicalsociopath View Post
Quote:

U created it...

Solution...

List them out...
Research them out...
Prioritise them...
Or

This just makes sense

Old 2nd May 2017

mastermoon is beginning to get noticed
I would like to escape from addictive sex thoughts. Whenever I see a woman if she is looking good, I think sexually. I am not able to concentrate on job. I just need concentration on job and career. I do not know how to practice it.

Old 3rd May 2017
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermoon View Post
I would like to escape from addictive sex thoughts. Whenever I see a woman if she is looking good, I think sexually. I am not able to concentrate on job. I just need concentration on job and career. I do not know how to practice it.
Hi Dude,

I believe this happens for most of the men. Happens for me too. Well I am not sure why you are not able to concentrate on job. Are you married? There is nothing wrong in thinking sexually if that makes you feel better. They are just like dreams.

Career is more important and rest comes next. Self Control is the best practice. You can divert yourself to some good hobbies whenever you have crazy thoughts of any kind. After all you are fantasizing things which might or might not happen. Try to have perfect balancing of your thoughts. Every human have a devil inside no matter whatever he is socially.

Could you please explain a bit more how your fantasy after your job? I believe no body sits idle if they have a tight deadline in job. Most users will agree with me I believe.

regards
RN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls