Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th May 2017

john2find has many secret admirers
cannot use message box to paste image/bold font or change text size. All buttons seems disabled for me ?! What do I do ?
Add REPs if u like it.
I try my best not do a copyright violation, these images have been collected from various internet
sources . But if you find any violation please make me aware so I will voluntarily remove the pic.

Old 20th May 2017

jollysingllb has disabled reputations
Hi Admin's,
I need ur help in a serious case.
Will u provide me help.

Old 22nd May 2017
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by john2find View Post
cannot use message box to paste image/bold font or change text size. All buttons seems disabled for me ?! What do I do ?
Disable antivirus.

Old 26th May 2017
Custom title

NSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our community
Dear Moderator, please change the thread name from : My Sexy Wife on Xossip... To: Erotic Rithu... Feel the Heat.

Thanks in advance

Old 26th May 2017
Villain
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSK0283 View Post
Dear Moderator, please change the thread name from : My Sexy Wife on Xossip... To: Erotic Rithu... Feel the Heat.

Thanks in advance
Follow this :-
report the thread of your which you want to rename by clicking onbutton on right corner of your thread and send request to rename the thread.

Kiski Majaal jo chhede daler ko,
Gardish me gher lete hain kutte bhi sher ko

Old 27th May 2017
Custom title

NSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our communityNSK0283 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Follow this :-
report the thread of your which you want to rename by clicking on< image >button on right corner of your thread and send request to rename the thread.
Thank you..

Old 3rd June 2017

RichardGhval is an unknown quantity at this point
Xossips complaint thread Air your grievances here

I have a thread in Lock Stock & Barrel which has a Poll. I want to edit the Poll options as i was able to when i was creating the thread.

Xossipians please help as to how i will be able to edit it

Old 3rd June 2017

GAZENDRA CHODI BABU is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Unable to Login at MD with my user id / password

Sir,
I create an account on xossip .But with this id i unable to login at MD.There shows account not exists.How i will login at MD.MOD please help me in this regard.

Old 3rd June 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardGhval View Post
I have a thread in Lock Stock & Barrel which has a Poll. I want to edit the Poll options as i was able to when i was creating the thread.

Where is your thread ? I can't see any of your thread from this ID dear.

Well ! If your are unable to edit the poll then, just report it with the changes you want in that poll. For reporting click on this sign from the right corner of first post of your Thread.

Old 3rd June 2017
Villain
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardGhval View Post

This question answered

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1488782

Kiski Majaal jo chhede daler ko,
Gardish me gher lete hain kutte bhi sher ko

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls