Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th May 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit98075 View Post
EC's

Members, quit from fox, but not shown on Page 1 as per rules

Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
noted
FJB sir jab Kartik ko JOIN LIST me hi add nahi kiya to QUIT list me add kyu kare

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik27191 View Post
I joined this party two days before. But no proper response. My name was not on the front page. So i left the party. Bye bye

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya rocks View Post
FJB sir jab Kartik ko JOIN LIST me hi add nahi kiya to QUIT list me add kyu kare
noted as well

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 19th May 2017
Custom title

saadsidqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaadsidqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaadsidqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsaadsidqwe has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
EC's

Members, quit from YDPX, but not shown on Page 1 as per rules

y

Both the name mention by lw...

Satan_lucifer and Loverbird76 join the party and quit within some minutes .
Jab vo join list me add hone se pehle quit kar chuke. Join list me unka name nhi likha gya to quit list me kyu likha jaye.. .. point to be noted ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya rocks View Post

Old 19th May 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Ec's

Please move following post to post 8 of page 1

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=14

Old 19th May 2017
Halt and Catch Fire
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner    Spot the ball contest: Winner      
prince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps databaseprince charles has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Ec's

Please move following post to post 8 of page 1

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=14

Old 19th May 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince charles View Post
Please correct, the post should have been of Romeo 22 not LW

Old 19th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
make a pm to CEC or ask any one of sumo for help.

Old 19th May 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
make a pm to CEC or ask any one of sumo for help.
Requested CEC

Old 19th May 2017
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
nope. first page belongs to leaders only. and CA/cashiers or whatever, should work for leader then leader ll make sure that his thread is up-to-date . clear?

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 20th May 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42

NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti"

Results for Thread presentation

(All the categories have 0.5 M VR each as reward. )

1). The Team having Best Team Name :

Winning Party is : Young dragon party of xossip (YDPX)

-------------------------------------------------------

2). The Team having Best Banner :

Winning Party is : Friends of Xossip (FOX)

3). The Team having Best Manifesto :

4). The Team having Best well maintained Official Thread (NHB) :

EC Team All the Winning Parties and Wishes All the Very Best, now they can add winning reward in their Party Fund.

Young dragon party of xossip (YDPX) : 0.5 M VR.

Friends of Xossip (FOX) : 1.5 M VR

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls