Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Discussions related to filesFLASH.net

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th June 2011
http://desiunseen.com
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
xbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Skype™ to xbeen
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 181.33 mb Ratio: 6.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
Thank you, if I do not wish to take the subscription and withdraw money, what is the min payout?

Old 8th June 2011
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief      
SnM has disabled reputations
UL: 144.28 gb DL: 6.47 gb Ratio: 22.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeen View Post
Are the uploaded files stored forever?
Its not decided yet, once decision is made you can see the announcement here.

Quote:
Thank you, if I do not wish to take the subscription and withdraw money, what is the min payout?
# Payments will be sent out automatically every week if your balance is over US$20.

Old 8th June 2011
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief      
SnM has disabled reputations
UL: 144.28 gb DL: 6.47 gb Ratio: 22.31
Transfer FQ bandwidth to FilesFlash Premium

To transfer your bandwidth into corresponding FF subscriptions visit http://www.masaladesi.com/coupons.php

Once you generate a coupon code, go to My Account page on FilesFlash.com and click on Apply Coupon. Copy the coupon code given above and paste it into the 'Enter coupon code:' field at FilesFlash.com and click the Submit button. Your FilesFlash account's 'premium upto' time will be extended.

Old 8th June 2011
Visit my website
xbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxbeen has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandymandy View Post
Its not decided yet, once decision is made you can see the announcement here.

# Payments will be sent out automatically every week if your balance is over US$20.
Thank you for the reply sandymandy

Old 8th June 2011
Visit my website
Thank you for supporting...

Last edited by xbeen : 8th June 2011 at 04:08 PM.

Old 10th June 2011
I think I love you.
Visit my website

vicb567 has hacked the reps databasevicb567 has hacked the reps databasevicb567 has hacked the reps databasevicb567 has hacked the reps databasevicb567 has hacked the reps databasevicb567 has hacked the reps database
UL: 9.33 gb DL: 19.64 gb Ratio: 0.48
Quote:
Thank you for the good announcement. I have just registered it.
I would like to know one thing about filesflash.com. If I am not a premium user, will my files get deleted after certain period of time like other hosts?
Or
Are the uploaded files stored forever?
i only want this feature in this host.rest all features r good
and plz it is my req/suggestion/advise just add this feature and u can see the result in 1 month

thanks

Old 11th June 2011
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicb567 View Post
and plz it is my req/suggestion/advise just add this feature and u can see the result in 1 month

thanks
Yes, I do wish the same(Not to delete the files, if filesflash meet it's requirements).

Old 12th June 2011

IndianGirlLover has many secret admirersIndianGirlLover has many secret admirers
UL: 470.07 mb DL: 3.33 gb Ratio: 0.14
will you add alertpay for payment option

Old 12th June 2011
Destination Unknown
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
avs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps database
Send a message via AIM to avs1984avs Send a message via MSN to avs1984avs Send a message via Yahoo to avs1984avs
UL: 2.73 gb DL: 954.15 mb Ratio: 2.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicb567 View Post

thanks
ff doesnt have a deletion policy. yet.

Old 12th June 2011
Destination Unknown
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
avs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps databaseavs1984avs has hacked the reps database
Send a message via AIM to avs1984avs Send a message via MSN to avs1984avs Send a message via Yahoo to avs1984avs
UL: 2.73 gb DL: 954.15 mb Ratio: 2.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianGirlLover View Post
will you add alertpay for payment option
soon

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls