Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Dil Dosti & Masti...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th December 2015
INTERNATIONAL KAMINA

armanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparazi
ans 36
Fir bhi hai kaisi yeh duriyaan,

Khud janu na main kaun hoon,
Gumshuda hoon talash main,
Rabse hai bas yeh dua,
Reh saku tere paas main.

Old 11th December 2015
¤ Live Life King Size ¤
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...

Old 11th December 2015
See U If U seen~
Visit my website

Zeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post

Dear mom,

Like every normal girl, I was excited about marriage right from my childhood days. I never thought beyond the time that I would spend happily with my prince charming.

But today when I am married, I realize that marriage is not all roses. It’s not just about being with your beloved and having a gala time. There is so much more to it. It comes with its own share of responsibilities, duties, sacrifices and compromises.

I can’t wake up anytime I want to.
I am expected to be up and ready before everyone else in the family.
I can’t laze around in my pyjamas throughout the day.
I am expected to be presentable every time.
I can’t just go out anytime I want to.
I am expected to be sensitive to the needs of the family.
I just can’t hit the bed anytime I want to.
I am expected to be active and around the family.
I can’t expect to be treated like a princess but am supposed to take care of everyone else in the family.

And then I think to myself, ‘why did I get married at all?’ I was happier with you, mom. Sometimes I think of coming back to you and getting pampered again.

I want to come home to my favourite food cooked by you every evening after a nice outing with friends. I want to sleep on your laps like I have no worry in this world. But then I suddenly realize, had you not got married and made such sacrifices in your life, I wouldn’t have had so many wonderful memories to hang on to. And suddenly, the purpose of all this becomes clear- to return the same comfort, peace and happiness to my new family that I got from you.

And I am sure that as time would pass, I would start loving this life equally as you do. Thank you mom for all the sacrifices and compromises you made. They give me the strength to do the same. Love you.

It’s an excellent article for all daughters

Do not forget to Share with ladies… respect all ladies and girls beside u as they make the world beautiful for u to live in.

Daughters are like music in the house..

When she speaks,
Speaks without a break..
& everyone says,
“chup bhi kar jao”

When she is silent,
mother says,
“tabiyat theek hai na”

Father says,
“aaj ghar mein khamoshi kyun hai”

Bhai says,
“naraaz ho kya”

and when she is married, all says,
“aisa lagta hai is ghar ki raunak hi chali gai”

She is the real non stop music..

Dedicated to emotional, cute, pretty, sweet & sincere girls

That’s Me..
That’s You..
That’s a Girl..

try to post black orignal colour size bada chota ker lo ya esa rang jo read kerne mai aasan ho

Old 11th December 2015
¤ Live Life King Size ¤
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan.malik168 View Post
try to post black orignal colour size bada chota ker lo ya esa rang jo read kerne mai aasan ho
Ok bhai....

Last edited by Royal Rishi... : 11th December 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Old 11th December 2015
INTERNATIONAL KAMINA

armanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparaziarmanraj is hunted by the papparazi
Yaadien aksar hoti hain satane ke liye,
Koi rooth jaata hai phir maan jaane ke liye,
Rishte nibhana koi muskil to nahi,
Bas dilon me pyaar chahiye,
use nibhane ke liye
Fir bhi hai kaisi yeh duriyaan,

Khud janu na main kaun hoon,
Gumshuda hoon talash main,
Rabse hai bas yeh dua,
Reh saku tere paas main.

Last edited by armanraj : 11th December 2015 at 11:20 PM.

Old 11th December 2015
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42

Aah Ye Murjhaya Gulab Jane Kab Khilega,
Kab Isme Lal Rang Ka Khoon E Ishq Bahega..!!
Toda Hai Jamaane Ne Jis Saakh Se Isko,
Jaane Kab Un Bahon Ka Phir Sath Milega..!!

Fariyad Kar Saka Na Wo, Khamosh Rah Gaya,
Lekin Tootkar Bhi, Itna Josh Rah Gaya..!!
Mahakta Raha, Sajta Raha Wah Mehfilon Me,
Fir Ek Din SookhKar Mayush Rah Gaya..!!

Aashiyan Me Pada Hai Kisi Guldaan Me,
Ya Bikne Ko Rakha Hai Kisi Dukaan Me..!!
Katil Ho Gayi Unki Hi Ungliyaan,
Ye Gulab Khila Tha Yahan Jiske Makaan Me..!!

Old 11th December 2015
Visit my website
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Ans:- 36

Old 11th December 2015
See U If U seen~
Visit my website

Zeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universe
Quote:

Old 11th December 2015
Visit my website
Rishi.. for such a wonderful thread..

Old 11th December 2015
Visit my website
Quote:
Ans:- 1

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls