Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies with Fakes/Images

View Poll Results: Why one do you prefer?
Option A: Smaller but Daily updates which mean less images/fakes. 46 31.94%
Option B: Bigger but Weekly updates which means more images/fakes. 98 68.06%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I am sorry for ending it like that!! But word count can be bitch sometimes.!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 8th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
I am sorry for ending it like that!! But word count can be bitch sometimes.!!
No issues dude that can be understandable

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Started writing next chapter... Double Dhamaka in the next Chapter..

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
CHAPTER 6- Tammu’s Training paying well and Hansika getting Naughty

“Are you ready for today’s training?” asked Tammu excitedly.

“yes I am ready”, said Shakthi slightly trembled voice.
Since yesterday, shakthi kinda disappointed tammu, she didn’t wanna do the same mistake today.
“Remove My clothes” she ordered.
“I thought you will remove by yourself like yesterday” said shakthi.
“DO IT” she said in a harder tone.
Shakthi obeyed her by trying to remove her dress.
He was extremely careful while removing, which tammu got angry and she hit him with a cane.

“aaaahhh…, why are you hitting me” shakthi cried in pain.
“Why are you being so soft and doing it delicately? We are removing the dress to have sex and you have to remove it quickly” she said.
Now following her orders, he removed her dress swiftly. Now she was totally naked.
“Kneel down before me” there came the next order.
He kneels down and his faces was inches away from her pussy.
“Now lick my pussy”
“Ewww… isn’t it dirty” shakthi said by disgust.
There came his next hitting.
“Don’t say like that, this is what gonna give pleasure to both of us”
“Now lick it”
Shakthi took his mouth near to her pussy and started to slowly lick it. Much to his surprise, it was not smelly or disgusting, in fact, it was filled with a pleasant smell. It was Tammu’s special Soap which she uses there.

“ohhhhhhh…….yes………..ssssss…..” tammu could feel the vibe shakthi was creating.
“Good….very good” she uttered.
“Am I doing good” shakthi stopped licking and asked her.
Guess what, he got Another beating from tammu.
“Don’t……………………Stop……….”
Shakthi continued to lick her.
Minute by minute, the pleasure was multiplied and she started to massage her boobs and pinching her nipples.
“hmmmmmmmmm……………mmmmmmmmmmmm………hmmmmmmmmmm……ohhhhhhhhhh…” all kinds of moans were escaping from tammu’s mouth.
Then she stopped him and asked to mount her with his dick.
“Right now?” asked Shakthi.
“Do you want another beating? Do it quickly” she shouted at him.
Shakthi undressed himself and took out his dick which was not even hard.
“It is not hard. What do I do now?”
Tammu didn’t answer that but instead she gave very angry look towards him.
Shakthi started to stroke his dick and due to the pressure, it didn’t get hard on. Then he thought to himself and tried to rub it on her pussy in order to get it in.

“uuhhhhh…….yes………..hmmmmm….” tammu moaned.
This created a friction and heat on both’s private parts and shakthi slowly started getting hard on.
He didn’t wanna wait and started to thrust her.
At first he did a very slow rhythm which was good for him but not enough for tammu.
“Faster……….Faster” she shouted.
So shakthi begin to pump her faster and faster as he could.
Tammu started to move her hips in the rhythm to shakthi’s thrusting.
She took his hands and kept it on her boobs and signalled him to press it.
He pressed as hard as he could which started to hurt tammu but she liked it.
“Oh……yaeh………fuck…………uhh…….hmmmmmm……..yes…….” they both moaned for 15 minutes and it was surprising for tammu that shakthi lasted this long.

“uhhhhhhhhhh……….. I am gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmm” shakthi shouted and started to cum inside her.

“Oh my god… I cummed inside you.. Are you gonna be pregnant because of me?? I am so sorry Tammu” he pleaded.
“No idiot. I know you would do like this. That’s why I took birth control pills. There’s no risk”.
“thank god, you are so smart” said shakthi.
Tammu came closer to him and gave him a hard hiss on his mouth and said “Thank you”
“why are you saying thank you to me? I am the one who should thank you!! You have taught me well” said shakthi in return.
They both started to cuddle in the bed started to discuss about the case.

Now back in pollachi, in the school, both rajesh and balu were having the best of their life.
They knew that Hansika wasn’t bothered by their touching, so they thought to take things further.
One day, when she was alone on the staff room, they came closer to her and said “madam, we both are arguing over an issue, could you be the judge and tell us who is right??”
“Sure sir, why not. Ask me” Hansika said.
Suddenly, Rajesh hugged her tightly from behind and started to rub his dick through her saree and started to cup her boobs.
“Tell me teacher, is this the best way to hug?” asked Rajesh from behind.
Then Balu, removed rajesh hold and he started to hug her tightly from front of her and started to crush her boobs on his body and his hands were massaging her ass.
“Tell him teacher, This Is the best way to Hug” said Balu.
Even though she liked being handled that way, but she didn’t wanna show it and there was also risk of anyone coming and seeing their act so she quickly removed from his hug and said “Cheee..you naughty boys” and she started to leave with a smile in her face.

And the other day, they both came to her with another thing to settle.
“Hansika, we have another issue to settle”.
“yes Sir tell me, what is it this time” she asked them even though she knew they are going to do something naughty.
Balu said, “we want to know who is the best kisser” and he started to lip kiss her.

Balu used his tongue to roam around her mouth and their both tongues were coupled for minutes. After few minutes, Rajesh said “Let me try my trick”.
Now Rajesh started to kiss her but he didn’t use his tongue, instead he used his lips to suck her upper and lower lips alternatively. This was a very passionate kissing and this too lasted for few minutes.

After breaking his kiss, he asked “now Hansika, tell us who is the best kisser”
Hansika got blushing and she started to leave the place but before leaving, she said “BOTH”.

And the two high fived each other and they knew that Hansika want them badly.
Unfortunately for them, all these things were watched by Arun, a +2 student in the same school. In fact, he is one the student where Hansika takes class. Arun is from a fairly rich family and even though he is not bright in studies, he always sits in the front bench. That is due to that he can watch her closely. Arun always fantasized about Hansika. Whenever she bent down to pick up her chalk or whenever she goes to clear any student’s doubt, he would always enjoy the accidental show of hansika’s cleavage.

“Sir, what is going on here” asked Arun while approaching them.
“Nothing Arun, we were just discussing with madam” Ramesh said to escape any suspicion.
“Oh I know about that discussion, who is the best kisser right?” said Arun.
After hearing this, they both were shocked and they knew he saw everything.
“What is the deal with you and Hansika madam sir?? Why is she not angry with you?” asked Arun.
“Listen. This is none of your business. Do your studies alone” Balu threatened him.
Arun started to laugh,” what? you are doing it in the school hallway. Do you know what will happen if I report both of you?”
“So what do you need, come to the point” rajesh tried to cool the situation.
“Let me in on the whatever agreement between you guys and hansika mam. I want to be part of that” said Arun.
Seeing as there is no other way, they agreed to co-operate with him.
They told their plan and they said they are planning to fuck her soon.
“I have a guest house which is un used at the moment. We can fuck her there”. Arun volunteered.
“how do we convince hansika to come there” asked rajesh worried.
“Lets say we are having a party for some reason and we will invite her” said Balu.
“Since she is already waiting for our move, she will instantly know what is the meaning behind the party and will agree to come with us” finished Rajesh.
The next day, Arun buys a very sexy and revealing outfit and gives them to Rajesh and asks him to say that this is the dress code for the party. Since the dress was sexy, Rajesh didn’t ask and he gave it to hansika by the evening.
“madam, we are having a party for Balu’s promotion and we are inviting for you to come. The party is tonight at this address and come by 8 pm” and he also gave her the dress.
Hansika instantly knew what their plan is but she wanted to attend and have fun. After all she has the right to choose whom she wanna sleep with.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 9th June 2016 at 10:20 PM.

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
nothing to see here

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 11th June 2016 at 04:21 PM.

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
nothing to see here!

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 11th June 2016 at 04:21 PM.

Old 9th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Started writing next chapter... Double Dhamaka in the next Chapter..

< image >

< image >
Looking forward to it

Old 9th June 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autographminnaladimsd has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
IM

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
IM
your wait is over

Old 9th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Chapter 6 updated.. Next chaper will take 2 days !! See you guys on saturday!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls