Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies with Fakes/Images

View Poll Results: Why one do you prefer?
Option A: Smaller but Daily updates which mean less images/fakes. 46 31.94%
Option B: Bigger but Weekly updates which means more images/fakes. 98 68.06%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
As I said,,Thats a Great Finish.... Kudos to U man,,

So in the next Story 2 Keralites gonna do some kinky hardcore sexy stuff,,Waiting for that!!!!
Thank you so much!!

Not only 2 Keralites.. There's lot of scope for other actress too in cameo roles!! So keep commenting whom do you want in small roles!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsinTammuVeriyan View Post
nice one bro... excellent story.. awesome length.... waiting for ur another great story
Thank you.. I was careful not making it too long or too short. Glad it came out perfect length in the end. Originally i planned to finish in a week but it got delayed for 2 days !!

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobfuck View Post
For raja rani nazriya nayan anushka
yes.. Nazriya and Nayan confirmed for main role. But why anushka in a minor role?? For singam, I have planned a Major role for Anushka.. So in raja rani all other actress are for minor role only. !!

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by anushka fucker View Post
Nice writing go on continue
Thank you!!

Old 14th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
A promising start dude, wonderful first story hike expectations for upcoming stories from you.

keep rocking, thanks for your efforts

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
The actress roles decided so far
  • Nayanthara in lead role
  • Nazriya in lead role
  • Regina Cassandra as Nayan's friend in college days
  • Anjali as Nayan's friend in Work
  • Kushboo as Arya's Boss in office

These are confirmed actress and others will be filled soon!!

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 15th June 2016 at 11:01 AM.

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktkp View Post
A promising start dude, wonderful first story hike expectations for upcoming stories from you.

keep rocking, thanks for your efforts
Thank you for your tremendous support!! I don't think i would have come this far without your support!!

Old 14th June 2016
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
The actress roles decided so far
  • Nayanthara in lead role
  • Nazriya in lead role
  • Regina Cassandra as Nayan's friend in college days
  • Anjali as Nayan's friend in Work
  • Meena as Arya's Boss in office

These are confirmed actress and others will be filled soon!!

SEXCELLENT selection

Old 14th June 2016
Just like that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Thank you for your tremendous support!! I don't think i would have come this far without your support!!

This is just a start dude, still long long long way to go, keep rocking

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Poster for the upcoming Story
Raja Rani

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls