Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > How to Post Videos easily in MD & XP

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th August 2016
Gmnm Prdę

nain11ster has disabled reputations
ht bhai

Old 4th August 2016
Phenomenal Beast
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
HT sir

Old 4th August 2016
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
humtum bhai when is MDBB 2016 being planned

Old 4th August 2016
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe

Old 5th August 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
humtum bhai when is MDBB 2016 being planned
8th aug onwards.

Old 10th April 2017
Awara aashiq

Ashish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hindi me bata sakte ho kya please...

Don't let the shadows
Of yesterday
Spoil the sunrise of
Tomorrow

Old 12th April 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish120 View Post
Hindi me bata sakte ho kya please...
1) FilesFlash par jakar account banao jaise Xossip par banaya e-mail dekar @LINK

2) Mail-ID dene & img verification karne ke ke baad tumhare mail par ID ka password aayega use copy karke filesflash par login karo man ho to tum password bhi change kar sakte ho My Account par jakar

3) Next agar MD me Video Post karna hai to pahle filesflash(ff) me Video upload karna padega to Simple HTML Upload par click karke Video Upload karo, eak baat aur agar 2-3 Video eak sath Upload karne ho to Multi-upload manager par click karo (par ye sujhav hai multi video uploder ka use kam karna kyuki kabhi kabhar ye 100% hone ke baad fans jata hai)

4)Eak baar filesflash(ff) me Video Upload ho gaya ho tab MD open karo fir jaise Xossip me new Thread ka option hota hai waise hi MD me Post Video ka Option hoga
ispar Click karke Video ka Title,Video ka name,Time/duration,agar Video ke bare me likhna hai to uske bare me likh bhi sakte ho

5)aur ye sab karne ke baad FF me jo video tum Upload kiya hai usme eak direct link hoga dekhna use copy karke MD me jahan par tum title,Video name diye ho wahan par post kar do Eg

6) Link ko jara aache se dalna agar link galat hoga to MD me Thread Incomplete Section me khulega aur agar sahi hoga to badhiya

Aab agar point ke bare me ya kuch aur janna hai to
Guruji ya kisi aur Admin ya Mujhe() PM karo

7) Chalo aab ye Upload ka kaam to ho gaya aab kaam bacha screenshots ka to iske liye VLC/KM player download karo PC me agar hai to badhiya

A) VLC - Jo video ff me Upload kiya hai use VLC me Open karo aur jahan ki ScreenShots leni hai wahan ki lelo.
Shift+S(Window ke liye)
Ctrl+Alt+S(Linux ke liye)
Command+Alt+S(Mac os X ke liye)
Agar ye key kaam na kare to ye PIC dekho samajh jaoge LINK

B) Km player - Jo video ff me Upload kiya hai use VLC me Open karo aur jahan ki ScreenShots leni hai wahan ki lelo
Ctrl+A nahi to PIC dekho LINK

8)Jab Screenshots ho gaye ho to eak thumbnails pic bhi dedena(agar man ho to), Thumbnails PIC ke liye BS Player download karna padega PC me , Fir waise hi jaise Screenshots liya waise hi Video BS player me on karke right click karke generate thumbnails par click karo ho gaya

9) Ye sab kaam ho jane ke baad MD me jao fir Thread ke niche dekhna eak option aata hai Click here to Upload atachment files Click karo fir

Simple HTML Form based upload par Click karke sare Screenshots Upload kar do

10) jab Upload pura ho jaye tab tab manage attacchmen par click karo aur attach karte jaoo ho gaya attach

Fir Submit new thread par click karo ho gaya

Last edited by Aditya rocks : 12th April 2017 at 09:39 AM.

Old 12th April 2017
Awara aashiq

Ashish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Don't let the shadows
Of yesterday
Spoil the sunrise of
Tomorrow

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls