Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Where to get tourist visa for OMAN ?

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Old 25th March 2017

FathimaBabuAss is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to get tourist visa for OMAN ?

hello everyone.. I am planning to leave chennai to oman for a short visit like 15 days.. where do i get a tourists visa in chennai? how much will it cost ?

Old 27th March 2017
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by FathimaBabuAss View Post
hello everyone.. I am planning to leave chennai to oman for a short visit like 15 days.. where do i get a tourists visa in chennai? how much will it cost ?
Sultanate of Oman does not have consulate office in Chennai. Therefore you should get it from Muscat only. If you have any friends in Oman, they can get it from there. Otherwise you can get it through Travel Agent, who book Air Ticket and Hotels.

I have booked the tickets and Hotel through a Travel agent. He booked rooms in, Al Falaj Hotel which is a star category Hotel, located at Mutrah. Food and services are good. They arranged the visa also.

Oman is a good place for tourists. I am sure you will like the Mountains, forts and the natural beauty of that country. I am attaching a few photo graphs taken during my last visit to Oman.

Oman has mountains, rivers and nice greeneries.

Oman has many historic monuments. Once among them is Bahla fort.

This hotel is where we stayed. It has good standard of service.

This is a view from Tulip Hotel located at Seeb, near Airport ! We stayed there also. It has excellent service and facilities, but it is located far away from the city.

The cost of the trip depends on your style, taste and comfort. I stayed along with my wife, for one week. The expenses were Rs.50,000/- which includes, Hotel room rent, food and rent for the car. The flight tickets are not included in this Rs.50,000/-

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 27th March 2017 at 06:34 PM.

Old 27th March 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Tourist Visas you get on arrival, but first ground work of that has to be done by the Travel Agent who would be organising your program there, He will submit your Itinerary, Passport copies etc to the concerned department there, and then thereafter Visa on Arrival is issued, which he should get endorsed with the Airline your seat is booked with, it should be mentioned by the Airline that they have got the concerned document and they will mention in your PNR, VISA on arrival.

You will get a copy of that by your Agent, which you have to show to Immigration Authorities at the time of departure.