Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th April 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
gl

I invented my own form of prayer/hex. I do not practice satanism or claim that I am a genius at this. I do not follow Mr Crowley. I do not believe in God/Devil. And I am not proud about whatever I did. Whenever I practiced it, some serious implications happened. And a piece of me also died with it.
it could just be a fluke. don't hold yourself responsible for something which you are not capable of doing

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th April 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
it could just be a fluke. don't hold yourself responsible for something which you are not capable of doing
Oh I absolutely agree. I am an atheist and dont necessary believe in dark forces. However I do believe in positive and negative energy/phases in life. And what goes around comes around. So the rituals I did were not hexes with a mean streak. I was also scarred in the process. They did bad things to me and similar things happened to them back.

So Im not claiming responsibility completely. i am also not showing off.

Old 23rd April 2017
Banned

Neptune10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ssshhh,.... Phir Koi Hai !!

From Doctor Dova's Diary,.....
any opinion what went on that night I mentioned ?

------------
Interesting topic. I might share an incidence or two

OK it was during my MBBS days in Nepal around my last year, They were having electricity shortage and were doing cuts at unusual time, That night it was like between 1-3 AM.

We rented a flat, Bhilwara friend gone home, Only me and Amritsar fren was there. We had channel gate at entrance of our flat which was only in and out. My friends use to lock it regularly without missing. There was another channel gate at ground floor which owner use to lock.

Now when electricity shut down, I was playing video games. I lit a candle and went to my bed and I was just sitting there, There were 3 rooms and a kitchen. So practically every room was a corner room. So All of a sudden a hear a knocking sound on one window and next second it was on next window. Now it was strange since It was on first floor and there was no building on either side for like 50 yard on one side and probably 200 yard on other, Before I make anything out of it, I hear clear knocking on my door, That's what got me startled, because there was a chick door with tight steel net on outside of my door, which was locked from inside and there was no way anyone could have knocked on wooden door without opening chick door. Before anyone thinks it was a prank, no it wasn't. My friend was long asleep and there was such pin drop silence there that sound of opening chick door would travel very far, there was no way he could have left his room without me knowing.

This knocking persisted for almost two hours, I didn't open up because it was dark and there could been some animal or some intruder, So I decided to wait till electricity comes back. When light came back I open wood door and checked first that there wasn't any animal stuck between chick door and wood door, then I checked entire flat, channel door, both balcony doors, everything was locked from inside as usual. There was no intruder or large animal to cause knocking sound there.

That was clear knocking sound, not something made out of temperature/pressure fluctuation or other general phenomenon, It was clearly human and I felt something malignant with each knock. Sound was that when humans knock with their interphalangeal joints on wood door, It had a rhythm, two knocks pause for few seconds and again two knocks. It persisted for almost 2 hours, So there must bene over few hundred knocks.

I checked everything, there was no possibility of this being some kind of prank, intruder, animal or natural phenomenon, There was no explanation for that. Only thing unusual I remember happening day before was Maoists opened fire from a Maruti Van on soldiers and two of them died like 250 meters away from our flat.
------------------------
Capitalist till they lose their money, Feminist till they get Man they want, Atheists till plane start crashing, Fighting hypocrisy since 2004.

Once I read many stories here, and I could not sleep that night..
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=345098&page=25

Old 23rd April 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune10 View Post
Ssshhh,.... Phir Koi Hai !!

From Doctor Dova's Diary,.....
any opinion what went on that night I mentioned ? < image >

------------
Interesting topic. I might share an incidence or two < image >

OK it was during my MBBS days in Nepal around my last year, They were having electricity shortage and were doing cuts at unusual time, That night it was like between 1-3 AM.

We rented a flat, Bhilwara friend gone home, Only me and Amritsar fren was there. We had channel gate at entrance of our flat which was only in and out. My friends use to lock it regularly without missing. There was another channel gate at ground floor which owner use to lock.

Now when electricity shut down, I was playing video games. I lit a candle and went to my bed and I was just sitting there, There were 3 rooms and a kitchen. So practically every room was a corner room. So All of a sudden a hear a knocking sound on one window and next second it was on next window. Now it was strange since It was on first floor and there was no building on either side for like 50 yard on one side and probably 200 yard on other, Before I make anything out of it, I hear clear knocking on my door, That's what got me startled, because there was a chick door with tight steel net on outside of my door, which was locked from inside and there was no way anyone could have knocked on wooden door without opening chick door. Before anyone thinks it was a prank, no it wasn't. My friend was long asleep and there was such pin drop silence there that sound of opening chick door would travel very far, there was no way he could have left his room without me knowing.

This knocking persisted for almost two hours, I didn't open up because it was dark and there could been some animal or some intruder, So I decided to wait till electricity comes back. When light came back I open wood door and checked first that there wasn't any animal stuck between chick door and wood door, then I checked entire flat, channel door, both balcony doors, everything was locked from inside as usual. There was no intruder or large animal to cause knocking sound there.

That was clear knocking sound, not something made out of temperature/pressure fluctuation or other general phenomenon, It was clearly human and I felt something malignant with each knock. Sound was that when humans knock with their interphalangeal joints on wood door, It had a rhythm, two knocks pause for few seconds and again two knocks. It persisted for almost 2 hours, So there must bene over few hundred knocks.

I checked everything, there was no possibility of this being some kind of prank, intruder, animal or natural phenomenon, There was no explanation for that. Only thing unusual I remember happening day before was Maoists opened fire from a Maruti Van on soldiers and two of them died like 250 meters away from our flat.
------------------------
Capitalist till they lose their money, Feminist till they get Man they want, Atheists till plane start crashing, Fighting hypocrisy since 2004.

< image >< image >< image >< image >

Once I read many stories here, and I could not sleep that night..
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=345098&page=25

Auditory hallucinations ...these sounds are generated in the person's brain, not externally. Door knocks are a very common form of AH in Psy Medicine. 100% of the time either such experiences are third person accounts or hearsay and no subsequently verifiable experiences if it is a first person account. For eg u could have done something to the door knob on subsequent nights to verify it or mabye a webcam etc...

Old 23rd April 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune10 View Post
This knocking persisted for almost two hours,
oza, your master should've checked out the reason for knocking right then.

Old 23rd April 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
I was sitting in garden with my family
and I saw 1 golden rectangle type object flying in sky nd going in south direction ( 100 mtr = height) ( no drones almost 15 years back)
golden rectangle thing ( a marble slab type)
but for few seconds I was like not able to move
my dad saw too nd he too was like that for few seconds ( not able to move)

dun know what was that

Old 25th April 2017
Visit my website

Kanjaa Kodukki is beginning to get noticed
wow

Old 25th April 2017
Gandu Nasheeb
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
It's a bit off topic but still, I'm asking you what did you invent?

Even I used to practice Satanism but there are a lot of things you need to do so I'm bit curious about your invention.

I'm neither challenging nor doubting you but curious.
apun never prakat hone wala..chicks should go nude,so as to grant her a boon

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 26th April 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;
Auditory hallucinations ...these sounds are generated in the person's brain, not externally. Door knocks are a very common form of AH in Psy Medicine. 100% of the time either such experiences are third person accounts or hearsay and no subsequently verifiable experiences if it is a first person account. For eg u could have done something to the door knob on subsequent nights to verify it or mabye a webcam etc...
Yeah and somehow I only ever felt auditory hallucination only once in my life for 2 hour period ?

He's was talking about me, Do you seriously think you can deduce something I can't ?

Old 28th April 2017
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=3...+ghost+stories

Sandeep guy and many others have posted few ghostly stories that can be considered as Audio Hallucination,.. But Dovahkin is smart enough to understand any such, if that thing had have happened in his case.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls