Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

View Poll Results: Choose any one
I want popular actress in stories and I don't care if there are tonns of them already 43 55.84%
I want less popular actress in stories that are rare to find here in Xossip 12 15.58%
I like erotic stories and I am okay with any actress 22 28.57%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hotel Inspection - Nivedha Thomas

Hotel Inspection

Nivedha Thomas was opening up a new restaurant. It was a bit of a gamble for her but she was a superb chef and she was willing to work hard. Would you believe all the trouble she have to go through? It's like they don't want her to succeed. She stuck it out though and was due to open shortly.

One last thing she had to do was get a health certificate from the council. Not a problem, she thought, because everything was new and clean. She had a man from the council coming around at about four to give her our inspection and certificate. Her helper was off doing some last minute shopping and panicking and she was at the restaurant alone, feet up, taking it easy.

It was only two o'clock when the damned man showed up. Two hours early. He was lucky there was even anyone to meet him. But nivedha was polite. No need to get his back up, after all. The fact that he was not all that much older than her, and quite handsome, helped. He introduced himself and told her to call him Jason. He liked to keep things friendly.

Anyway, he crawled all over the place, occasionally taking notes down in his little book. The entire time he was examining the place he was also flirting with her, and she quite happily flirted right back.

He finally finished and to her horror he looked at her, shaking his head. Needs work, he tells nivedha. Needs work? The whole place was brand new and unused. What work could it possibly need? She asked for further detail and he gave her half a dozen of the nit-pickiest little flaws you could imagine. A set of fingerprints on the stove? Etc. Etc.

Not one of the things he mentioned couldn't have been fixed in thirty seconds flat. With time left over. Nivedha protested, but he just shook his head and looked unsatisfied.

The odd thing was, even though he wasn't giving her the certificate, neither was he rejecting her out of hand. He was just kind of standing around looking sympathetic. It suddenly dawned on nivedha that this nice man that she had been flirting with was looking for some sort of payment before he signed off. Bastard, she thought, trying to think of how you go about offering a bribe.

"Um," she said, "I don't suppose you, ah, um, you could. . ." Her voice just trailed away. She didn't know what to say.

He was looking at her and frowning.

"You wouldn't be trying to offer me a bribe, would you?" he said repressively. "That would be totally against the law and not only could I not accept I would have to report it."

So what the fuck did he want?

"No, no," nivedha said hastily. "I was just wondering how long we have to get these things cleared up. I mean, you're not officially due here until four o'clock."

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

He gave her a cheerful grin.

"Ah, well," he said. "I suppose there's nothing too serious here. I suppose I could sign off on the assumption that you'll attend to these items and give me a kiss."

Nivedha was earnestly nodding, thinking yes, just sign off. I'll do the bits and pieces, and then that last bit hit her. She sort of stepped back and gave him an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Just a friendly kiss," he said, and she could see he was laughing at her, "because I'm doing you a friendly turn."

Well as far as she was concerned it was a case of what the hell? She has kissed some boys in her school and college and he looked more like a prince than some of them.

So nivedha gave him his kiss and then stepped back and he just shook his head.

"I meant a proper kiss," he said, and then he just pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Bloody hell that man could kiss. He must have studied the subject to do it that well. In nothing flat she was completely lost in his kiss, quite eager to expand her education in this area.

Nivedha was wearing a long strapless sundress. It had an elasticized top that holds it up above the boobs, with the skirt reaching down to her ankles. Naturally, with a strapless sundress she was also wearing a strapless bra. Her panties were just a simple thong. Very simple.

That's why it came as a distinct shock to her when she felt this big fat cock starting to push its way inside her. She just froze for a moment, trying to sort out what was what. It dawned on her that the movement of her dress against her legs hadn't been just the dress rubbing against her but the dress being drawn up and bunched around her waist. Her thong had proved as much as a hindrance as a bit of string (which it resembled) and had just been flicked to the side.

While she was sorting all this out, that big fat cock had pushed past her lips and was starting to make real ground in getting to know her. She managed to pull her head away from Jason, breaking the kiss and looking at him in shock.

Nivedha was going to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing, but it was bloody obvious that he knew. Even as she went to open her mouth he gave this little push, and he sank in even further. She wanted to tell him to take it out when her predicament suddenly dawned on. If she said stop, would he refuse to give her the health certificate?

While she was still thinking, Jason was acting. His hands closed around her bottom and the next time he gave a little push he also pulled on her bottom, resulting in his erection pushing all the way home. Just like that nivedha was suddenly mounted on Jason's cock, mouth hanging open in shock and extremely aware of what was going on.

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

Now that he was safely in her, Jason didn't give her another chance to say no. His hand clamped over the back of her head and dragged it towards him and he was kissing her again.

Her lips were really sensitive, picking up the lightest touch, and Jason was totally ravishing her.

While one hand was holding her head in place, his other one had pulled down the top of her sundress. That's the trouble with elastic. It's quite willing to stretch for whoever pulls on it. Jason didn't even bothered to unclip her bra. He'd just pushed it down to join her top, letting her boobs pop out and present themselves.

Jason’s hand seized the nearest one and he was fondling it and playing with her nipple.

So he was kissing her, and it was exciting, but her attention was drawn from that to another hand that was playing with her breasts. And on top of all that was Jason's cock and the fun it was having.

And that kept on coming into her. It must have been withdrawing at some stage but all she was really aware of was this cock charging in, in, and in again. It never stopped. And as far as she was concerned the situation was not improved by her pussy deciding it like the action and eagerly welcoming each thrust. Nivedha’s own damn body was betraying her.

This was not the demure young woman she thought herself to be. As soon as Jason's cock had forced its way past her lips she seemed to turn into a lust crazed slut, banging him just as hard as he was banging her.

Jason was ravishing her pussy to an amazing degree. It was sensitive enough to pick up the least movement of his cock and if it could speak it would have been shouting “more please”.

The bench that Jason had backed her against was bolted to the floor, and thank god it was. Jason drove in so hard that she finished up with a crease across her bottom, pressed in by the edge of the bench. And all the time, her excitement levels were rising.

Nivedha’s lips were screaming with joy, her breasts were singing their happiness and her pussy was driving her wild with its shrieking elation. By the time Jason suddenly stiffened and started hosing her down she was long lost. The first splash was enough to take her over the edge and she just happily slipped away into nothing but the feelings that wracked her body.

When she was cognitive of what was happening around her, She saw Jason writing on a sheet of paper and signing it off. He held it up and she could see the words Health Certificate across the top. Then he rolled it up and snapped a rubber band around it and handed it to her.

Without another word, Jason turned and left, leaving her standing there in a most bemused state.

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

The first thing Nivedha did was put down the certificate, go to the restaurant bathroom and have a good shower. She didn't even want to guess at what was trickling down her legs. After that she returned to the main restaurant and started doing all those silly little things on Jason's list. It didn't take long. Then she sat down and relaxed.

Four o'clock tolled up and there was a knock on the door. She answered it and there was this grey looking older man there. He smiled, nodded, and announced he was from the health department for the inspection.

She was like, ‘hey, what?’

She told him that someone had already been and given her a certificate, but he shook his head. He was the local inspector. No-one else. She invited him in to see the certificate.

He opened the certificate and looked it over. Then, without even cracking a smile, he started to read it to her.

"This is to certify that I have inspected the premises and found that the owner and chef is one hell of a chick who can take a wild ride."

She snatched the certificate off him and started reading. And she was shocked to see that, not only that certificate was bogus, it contained crude remarks about her and details about their little love making.
She sat back while the real health inspector did his stuff, but she could hear him sniggering every so often. He finished up, complimented her on the state of the place and filled out a genuine health certificate, while Nivedha was too shocked to process what the hell just happened.

THE END

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title

powerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazipowerstarr is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 329.56 mb DL: 180.60 mb Ratio: 1.82
for nivedha bro

Old 15th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstarr View Post
for nivedha bro
bro

Old 15th April 2017
Jason Mustang
Visit my website

jason_mustang101 has many secret admirers
Ahh amazing update bro.. Thanks for using my name in fucking nivedha!! Fapped a lot and came 2 times by the end of the story

Old 15th April 2017
Jason Mustang
Visit my website

jason_mustang101 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
I finished up Nivedha story and I have a feeling you are gonna love it!!
Really loved it bro.. The way u made her act like a bitch to get what she wanted and the way I cheated her..

Old 15th April 2017
Addict
Visit my website

hyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome thread!!!

Just what I was searching for...

Old 15th April 2017

TheOtherBruceWayne is beginning to get noticed
T

Last edited by TheOtherBruceWayne : 13th May 2017 at 11:11 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls