Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Need advice, gf pregnant need to abort

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th April 2017

ChutSukLal is an unknown quantity at this point
Need advice, gf pregnant need to abort

Hello,
I am stuck in some serious issue here. Looks like my gf is pregnant. This month , she didnt experience monthly periods. I know there is anti pregnancy kit . 2 months have not passed since we had sex. I think 40 days passed.

So, my question is where can i get this anti pregnancy kit. There was shop I used 2 years back, I got it easily at that time. I knew this is bad for girl's health. So I told my gf no more sex without condoms. But, she enjoys sex without condoms and this time, we are in problem.

I am in punjab right now. Can i get it online or if not, how can i get it? I already asked in like 10 shops in my town and nobody has it.

Can someone please help me out?

Old 22nd April 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
POST EDITED AS THESE MEDICINES SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN WITH A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION.

Last edited by GenLeonidas2016 : 26th April 2017 at 08:36 PM.

Old 22nd April 2017

kingaru06 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 336.92 mb DL: 45.98 mb Ratio: 7.33
Consult a gyno maybe in some other city why to take risk ?

Old 22nd April 2017
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChutSukLal View Post
... I am stuck in some serious issue here. Looks like my gf is pregnant. This month , she didnt experience monthly periods. I know there is anti pregnancy kit . 2 months have not passed since we had sex. I think 40 days passed.
The counting of days should be from her last periods she had and not from the day you had the sex.

Example:

If she had the last periods on 01-01-2017, normally she would get the next periods on 28-01-2017. If you had sex on 15-01-2017 you should wait till 28-01-2017. If she did not get the periods on 28-01-2017 then you may wait another 2 or 3 days.

Sometimes girls experience delayed periods. If she did not get the periods even on the 30th or 31st day, then you should suspect pregnancy. You should verify by doing a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy Home test kits are available in all pharmacies.There is one "VELOCIT" test kit. It costs Rs.290/-. It is available on line also.

Example

If you do the test on 07-02-2017 and if the result is positive, then she is definitely pregnant and the age of pregnancy is 5 weeks. It is a conclusive result. However if the result is negative, then it is not a conclusive result. You have to repeat the test in another one week time. Then you get a conclusive result.

When you get a conclusive positive result, there are tablets available for abortion. However it should be used only if you are certain that she is pregnant. Delayed period should not be considered as pregnancy. You should consult a qualified and experienced Gynaecologist.

Don't feel shy or embarassed to tell the truth to the doctor. For you it is the first time, but for the doctor it is a routine matter. She will not ask you any embarassing questions. Also do not worry about your secret affairs are getting leaked. The doctors are professionals and will protect your privacy.
Quote:
So, my question is where can i get this anti pregnancy kit. There was shop I used 2 years back, I got it easily at that time. I knew this is bad for girl's health.
Do not prescribe your own medicines. Leave it to the professionals. These medicines are available in all pharmacies. The doctor will place the order and get it for you. Otherwise, the pharmacy fellow will happen to know your secerts.
Quote:
So I told my gf no more sex without condoms. But, she enjoys sex without condoms and this time, we are in problem.
That is understandable. In which case you should marry her first and then proceed as per her desire. (and yours also !)

Old 23rd April 2017

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Great advice...Xossip forum is perking up after a lull...

In the US and Europe girls set themselves on OCPs right after puberty or even implants....coz they start fucking right from high school itself....

Either way whether u r going to get married immediately or not...look at a regimen of OCPs for ur gf or the best is to ask her to go for an IUD...then u can enjoy neat...

Consult a gynaec and they will advice u on this ....Dont try things yourself....Bad luck kharab hoga tho lene ke dene pad jayenge.

Old 23rd April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
The counting of days should be from her last periods she had and not from the day you had the sex.

Example:

If she had the last periods on 01-01-2017, normally she would get the next periods on 28-01-2017. If you had sex on 15-01-2017 you should wait till 28-01-2017. If she did not get the periods on 28-01-2017 then you may wait another 2 or 3 days.

Sometimes girls experience delayed periods. If she did not get the periods even on the 30th or 31st day, then you should suspect pregnancy. You should verify by doing a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy Home test kits are available in all pharmacies.There is one "VELOCIT" test kit. It costs Rs.290/-. It is available on line also.

Example

If you do the test on 07-02-2017 and if the result is positive, then she is definitely pregnant and the age of pregnancy is 5 weeks. It is a conclusive result. However if the result is negative, then it is not a conclusive result. You have to repeat the test in another one week time. Then you get a conclusive result.

When you get a conclusive positive result, there are tablets available for abortion. However it should be used only if you are certain that she is pregnant. Delayed period should not be considered as pregnancy. You should consult a qualified and experienced Gynaecologist.

Don't feel shy or embarassed to tell the truth to the doctor. For you it is the first time, but for the doctor it is a routine matter. She will not ask you any embarassing questions. Also do not worry about your secret affairs are getting leaked. The doctors are professionals and will protect your privacy.

Do not prescribe your own medicines. Leave it to the professionals. These medicines are available in all pharmacies. The doctor will place the order and get it for you. Otherwise, the pharmacy fellow will happen to know your secerts.

That is understandable. In which case you should marry her first and then proceed as per her desire. (and yours also !)
Superb, brief nd educative answer
But fr u problem started
From nw all amatured lovers will start to send bulk prvt msgs to u

Old 26th April 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
***Edited***.
Please do not suggest medicine name like this to him. He does not care about that girl. He should visit a doc. Do not play a role in spoiling girls health just as he wants.

Last edited by illegal : 28th April 2017 at 05:09 PM.

Old 26th April 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Please do not suggest medicine name like this to him. He does not care about that girl. He should visit a doc. Do not play a role in spoiling girls health just as he wants.
Yeah. Post Edited.

Old 26th April 2017
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Keep you cock in your trousers and leave ladies alone as it is clear you don't care about their welfare or health
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 27th April 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
Keep you cock in your trousers and leave ladies alone as it is clear you don't care about their welfare or health
I am assuming that OP isn't lying... his girl wanted unsheathed loda. You women should understand that a condom can also enhance the pleasure. If you are so scared of getting preggo then learn to take it in the mouth!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls