Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Help me build a Career

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 22nd April 2017

naveenease is an unknown quantity at this point
Help me build a Career

Hi Guys...I need a suggestion from you all... I have done PUC second year didn't continue further education because of financial issues.... Am employed but didn't get a good job yet... I have experience in Marketing,Sales.. But jobs i get are not stable all time full of pressure... Coming to the point i always wanted to join IT I have much interest in it ... I don't know which course to join in order to get an IT job... Please help me get a good job an build a better career.

Thanks,
Naveen

Old 22nd April 2017
Custom title

ADITheTributer has many secret admirersADITheTributer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenease View Post
Hi Guys...I need a suggestion from you all... I have done PUC second year didn't continue further education because of financial issues.... Am employed but didn't get a good job yet... I have experience in Marketing,Sales.. But jobs i get are not stable all time full of pressure... Coming to the point i always wanted to join IT I have much interest in it ... I don't know which course to join in order to get an IT job... Please help me get a good job an build a better career.

Thanks,
Naveen
Dear Naveen,
Happy to hear that you want to IT field.
And due to your financial problems you can't afford high education I can understand that. So I would like to suggest you to learn Java. You have plenty of resources on YouTube and online. You will get best of best tutorials go through that. And still you are not able to understand then join some good training institute it will cost you 5 to 7K but you will be able to get a job of 10k to 12k if you completed the projects based on java. Believe me it is the most easy task to get into IT field. Once you join this field you will get to know what to do next and the only thing is needed is hard work and passion in Computer field many companies are seeking GOOD java developer without any degree so learn it and get into it.
All the best hope it helped.

Let me know if you want more help.

Regards
-ADI

Old 23rd April 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
For a change nice to see some genuine serious advice.

Just another thought....bro do u hv the aptitude for programming? Will u be able to learn it..

There are many engineering grads around with zilch skills in programming...Wipro just kicked out a few hundred....

Some people are born to do specific things...it just takes some experimenting to find out what u are good at....

Apni dil ki suno...Dont follow the herd...Take the untrodden path....Start something of your own even if it is a small thela...After all a tea vendor is now our PM...