Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Whatsapp help!!

Old 25th April 2017

rics is beginning to get noticed
UL: 55.15 gb DL: 49.93 gb Ratio: 1.10
Question Whatsapp help!!

guys, need help... is there anyway to download all videos in a group in one shot? i joined a adult whatsapp group...have to download to more than 2000 videos.. plz someone help

Old 25th April 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by rics View Post
guys, need help... is there anyway to download all videos in a group in one shot? i joined a adult whatsapp group...have to download to more than 2000 videos.. plz someone help
No such feature is available in WA by default. Look for some modded WA.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 25th April 2017

rics is beginning to get noticed
UL: 55.15 gb DL: 49.93 gb Ratio: 1.10
any third party app in android or pc?

Old 26th April 2017

amyklas2 has many secret admirers
any idea how to recover old backup messages from google drive? i have took backup to google drive before formatting my phone. post reset on initial whatsapp setup .it prompt for recovery from google drive its was around 250 mb size. but after a while some error showed and it got cancelled . afte that im not able to recover those message, can only recover a week backs message . anyone ? any work around?

Old 27th April 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyklas2 View Post
any idea how to recover old backup messages from google drive? i have took backup to google drive before formatting my phone. post reset on initial whatsapp setup .it prompt for recovery from google drive its was around 250 mb size. but after a while some error showed and it got cancelled . afte that im not able to recover those message, can only recover a week backs message . anyone ? any work around?
sync connecting to a wifi.
or try reinstalling from play store,not by some apk.

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 28th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by rics View Post

Turn on Media auto download for videos. Then they will get downloaded as soon as someone sends it. As for old videos, you can't do anything about it other than manually downloading each one.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 28th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
No such feature is available in WA by default. Look for some modded WA.
Even in Modded WA, there's no such option.

Old 28th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyklas2 View Post
It seems like your old backup has been replaced by the newer 1week's messages. If that's the case, then your old msgs is lost (unless you have those files copied somewhere)