Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Answering machine for android

Old 29th April 2017
Let's put a smile on that Face

Bad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparazi
Answering machine for android

Had answering machine phone app installed in good old Symbian days. Any alternative for Android?

Old 30th April 2017
Banned

Himalaya10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't know what you are talking,.... Does not the message automatically goes to the voicemail, in every Android phone?

Old 30th April 2017

Bad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparaziBad_Joker is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himalaya10 View Post
Don't know what you are talking,.... Does not the message automatically goes to the voicemail, in every Android phone?
Career based voice mail is not dependable, they sent messages, not recordings.
For Symbian phones a software was there which can play recorded messages, start recording after certain number of rings spontaneously or with a touch of button. and all of this within my phone! Had this installed on Nokia symbian S90 based OS.

Any software till date for android like that?

Old 24th May 2017
Custom title

Purified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Purified By Death
UL: 148.66 mb DL: 237.20 mb Ratio: 0.63
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Career based voice mail is not dependable, they sent messages, not recordings.
For Symbian phones a software was there which can play recorded messages, start recording after certain number of rings spontaneously or with a touch of button. and all of this within my phone! Had this installed on Nokia symbian S90 based OS.

Any software till date for android like that?
I remember what you are talking about this was available for Nokia based Symbian devices. Those were the good old days

I can suggest you to try this I haven't used it as I use an iPhone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.vvm&hl=en

TC

Old 25th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purified By Death View Post
I remember what you are talking about this was available for Nokia based Symbian devices. Those were the good old days

I can suggest you to try this I haven't used it as I use an iPhone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.vvm&hl=en

TC
THX, checking now.

Old 7th June 2017
Custom title

Purified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPurified By Death has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Purified By Death
UL: 148.66 mb DL: 237.20 mb Ratio: 0.63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
THX, checking now.
Well what do you think?

Old 10th June 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purified By Death View Post
Well what do you think?
Not worthy. Calls coming through before it activates,

Old 11th June 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
I was looking for one too. But all Play Store apps have very poor reviews

Last edited by tobermory : 11th June 2017 at 12:46 PM.