Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : April Edition : §• Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017 •§

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
i have one question kuch time pehle ek aam noo ne xing published kar diya tha jise baad me authority ne hata ke officially post kiya
ab sawal hai ki uske pass xing aaya kaha se kya kuch mc logo ne yari dostu me usko pass diya jisse vo ug tak pahucha ya kisi aur reason se xing leak hua kya iski jaanch nahi honi chahiye kya ghapla ho raha i doubt kuch group ke log bari bari mc id ko use kar rahe hai

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3rd May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post
Dhanyawad FTK bhai
im also thankful bhai for this fresh xing

Old 3rd May 2017
Vishwatma
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
< image >

< image >

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab < image > Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav Season 2.0< image >

"Tujhe yaad na meri aayi, kisise ab kya kehna
ro ro ke aankh bhar ayyi, kisise abb kya kehna"

This song has no relevance to this interview If you find anything then its upto you

This month I was upto getting something short yet naughty and would be very much relevant with the recent future events, and thought of interviewing Wolf ji And I am 200% sure you guys would think why this interview didnt last longer

1.We all are aware of the fiasco over you no longer remaining a Moderator,so lets not indulge more into that. Tell us about future plans?
A :When you are not part of system, you start observing a lot of things with different perspective, there are a lot of shortcomings which I would like to bring now to the attention of admin, and if they agree Xossip would start moving towards growth which at moment is stalled.

[[ Great, I hope you suggest something great and hopefully the Admins take care of them Sabko pata haina ki kyun wolf ko modship se hataya gaya tha? Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye ]]

2. Well your avatar speaks alot about the Wolfs, what is that?

A. It just tells all, that there are still some members in Xossip, who come here not only to enjoy but think of fellow members too.

[[ I am sure there are, but he did not disclose about the foxes, did he? I guess there shall be more ]]

3. The election season is on, any chance of seeing you as a candidate?

A. Perhaps yes, had given a promiss to a friend will not let this election fail and would try to bring in the desired change. More the manifesto will disclose and let's see who leads, there are Lot of FOXES.

[[ I shall be awarded for finding out the first ever candidate's name of this year's elections ]]

4. Well as per we can see things out there, NHB seems to revive some of its lost charm, what is your say about this particular thread Boycott NHB Election - Join and Add others to this protest. 37488484 Views

A.
< image > The views and replies of this thread tell, another failure thread. Every year Axba tries to fail Election and every year he fails.

[[ Shots have been fired, Axba your turn now, I hope I have given you something more to say rather than to crib about the same thing you come up every month in Xing thread. Come on ]]

5. How well has been the concept of Wanderlust emerged out since its inception, has it been popular in true sense, since you were there from the very beginning what is your say on that?

A.
Wanderlust is a product which does not take off in a ziffy, it's still in its gestation period will take some time to bloom but needs a planned work to take it to that level, when it starts getting momentum.

[[ Yeah, well said, we all hope that the section blooms into a mighty big thing ]]

Well how do you feel the elections would turn out to be this time, once again a Lungi/chapatti war or the story section melody or something fresh this time?

A.
Don't you think, it's time to change. Since years, this has got so much deep rooted among we all that it sicks now. Let's see how the Game of Rajniti unfolds itself. It would be something Fresh this time.

[[ Let us hope we get to see something really different, innovative and enjoyable this season in the political drama of Xossip. ]]

Here it was guys our very dear lone wolf bhai < image > Our Ex-moderator and he was calm in his responses and hopefully we shall enjoy a neck to neck elections this season. Next month I will also will bring more interviews on this elections 2017.

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, enjoy the interview with some< image > Dont forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months < image > < image >

Till then , Keep Xossiping and Spread Love !! < image >

< image >
anubhav aankh da lagane ayela hai

increase font size brither

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 3rd May 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
good work XING team

Old 3rd May 2017
Ms

waise ex mod ka interview bakwas tha

Old 3rd May 2017
Ms

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
good work XING team
+1

Old 3rd May 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
< image >

< image >

One fine Morning, < image > Some XB citizen were jogging
in the Park. < image >

“ Fuck man !! It's so hot, these days”,One guy while jogging (LW) got miffed up at something, not sure whether seeing those hot girls in his old age, or on upcoming hot summer or on the hottest, the Xossip Election. < image >

Meanwhile, Some other Close friends sitting together after jogging and looks like they are in some serious discussion.< image >

“ Gonna screw lungies this time in election ” Indian princess (IP).< image >

“ Aag lage is election me..don’t u dare to contest ” Axba (angry).< image >

“ Why ?< image > No walkover this time ” IP.

“ I want flop election < image >” Axba .

“ It will be flop but then you never know, everything burns ” Bad-joker.< image >

“ Your Ass too
< image > ” Axba .

Meanwhile LW also arrives.< image >

“ Hi guys,support me this election ” < image >

“ Hi Wolfi , I will ” IP. < image >

“ So that’s why u resigned Rajesh ? To contest election, right?
< image > ” FTK

“ No , for the sake of Xossip, I want fair result of contests, I think for welfare of Xossip ” LW < image >

“ Stop this drama and Get lost !! Nitin will make u sumo
< image > ” Axba

(Surprise to all , LW walks away silently< image >.. Election time effect )

“ Everything Burns ” Bad joker < image >

“ You retard, Shut the fuck up ” an angry Axba < image > to BJ < image >

“ Sir jee , then what’s the plan ” ask FTK < image >

“ Find out who all opposes Rajesh, time for NOTA ” Axba < image >

“ I don’t ” says IP < image >(and she walks away)

“ IP… Listen.. But, I love you ” FTK request (but she didn’t stop).

“ Sir jee, I think u should contest
< image > ” FTK to Axba

“ Are you chutiya, I want flop election
< image > ” Axba gets more angry and walks away.

“ Everything Burns ” Bad joker < image >

“ Joker ! Are you chutiya ? ” an angry FTK < image > also walks away.

(Some foxes peeping out of nearby bush.)

“ Hello Dear foxy ! you got the report, now go to your Boss ” BJ to foxes.

Foxes also walks away,

Now BJ thinking < image > in his mind -" It seems FOX are likely to have a walkover. ”

BJ calls someone “ Hello ! Get the fund ready, Time to contest election”

Truly , Everything Burns .
< image >

~ The End ~

< image >
can anybody explain what is this

Old 3rd May 2017
€ Live Life King Size €
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Quote:
samjh me aaya to padh warna mat padh

Old 3rd May 2017

:Shadow: has many secret admirers

Old 3rd May 2017
Ms

Quote:
i think they wan to tell everything burns

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls