Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : April Edition : §• Regional Erotic Story Contest Special 2017 •§

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th May 2017
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Xing Team

Old 4th May 2017
Visit my website

milkybreastsucker has many secret admirersmilkybreastsucker has many secret admirers
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
< image >

< image >

“Be dangerous, darling, for the whole world rises and falls at your feet.”

~ Mav Skye

milkybreastsucker,, the most dangerous dynamite, a seductress to the core is engulfing the dreams of scores of Xossipians.

milkybreastsucker is no less than an aphrodisiac who landed up on the platform of Xossip and within no time started seducing and mesmerising Xossipians to her will and command.

< image >
milkybreastsucker

Some of her gorgeous, seductive, hot and cock raising Pics are :

< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >

For more visit Here.

We appreciate the emergence of milkybreastsucker aka shadika on the erotic platform of Xossip, a glorious period of one and half months that took scores of Xossipians to the Erotic Dreamland intoxicated by the seductive persona of shadika.Shadika our Xclusive babe Rules The Heart of Millions of Xossipians with her sexy Figure, hot navel, succulent juicy boobs & perfect ass.She has made 256 posts with an average of 5.03 posts per day.We wish her all the best to have long journey ahead and we want her to keep entertaining all Xossipian with her SUPER hotand sexy photographs.

And we also hope she's too enjoying her stay in xossip.

Her Xclusive Thread is
Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
My domesticated wife for u. 224,8221,094Xclusive

Dear milkybreastsucker( Hottest Booby of XB) you guys are really an asset of Xossip keep rocking as usual.
OMG OMG OMG.....Thank you fr appreciating our work and my wife. We both are super happy ND want to say again a big Thanks to u and all of our fans who made us what we are today. We r nothing without u and we are everything with u. U really made my wife the Queen of Xossip. Love u all.

We are going through a rough phase financially so we apologize fr not updating the thread. We are honored by ur wait and we both look forward to making ur wait worth. Just pray our probs. get over soon so we can mesmerize u all over again.

Old 5th May 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkybreastsucker View Post
OMG OMG OMG.....Thank you fr appreciating our work and my wife. We both are super happy ND want to say again a big Thanks to u and all of our fans who made us what we are today. We r nothing without u and we are everything with u. U really made my wife the Queen of Xossip. Love u all.

We are going through a rough phase financially so we apologize fr not updating the thread. We are honored by ur wait and we both look forward to making ur wait worth. Just pray our probs. get over soon so we can mesmerize u all over again.
You deserved it dear
++25

Old 5th May 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:

Old 6th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Good Job XiNG Team

Editor
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 6th May 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls