Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
i want to know what is definition of alias according to ec team an id which a user created by date or which id he is currently using
Simple think : a person already in ct or party other one of the post then. There alias not allowed ct ship and other posts. One person one post. We not mention any date of created that I'd as per rule you use any one of I'd and can't use other ids.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
Simple think : a person already in ct or party other one of the post then. There alias not allowed ct ship and other posts. One person one post. We not mention any date of created that I'd as per rule you use any one of I'd and can't use other ids.
omg dear ec i just want to know about criteria how you decide an id is alias or not

Old 8th May 2017
Custom title

chimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
can a alias id be on core team. suppose if a person join as a core team member frm his alias id, and his original id remains unparticipated in any other party or even in election, in such a situation his alias id can be in any one of the partys core team EC sire

Last edited by chimaeras : 8th May 2017 at 05:11 PM.

Old 8th May 2017
Custom title

chimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autographchimaeras has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
one more doubt ec sire, last election creation of party pnv thread is compulsory, and the thread link should be given in official party nhb thread, but this time no rule like that, hence creating pnv party thread is mandatory or optional ec sire

Last edited by chimaeras : 8th May 2017 at 05:13 PM.

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
omg dear ec i just want to know about criteria how you decide an id is alias or not
before you allot posts your members confirm with him he can't in already a post in another I'd.

Old 8th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
ecs must clear this alias issue it can affect my core time i demand crystal clear guide lines

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaeras View Post
one more doubt ec sire, last election creation of party pnv thread is compulsory, and the thread link should be given in official party nhb thread, but this time no rule like that, hence creating pnv party thread is mandatory or optional ec sire
Check 5th rule under campigning . without read rule you started party and same qtn raise now.

Old 8th May 2017
Ms

rules are ok sir, i just want to definition of alias and according to ec team which id they think alias first registration or current used one

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
Quote:
ecs must clear this alias issue it can affect my core time i demand crystal clear guide lines
Simple allot ct ship and post your trusted true members one I'd only.

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
Quote:
rules are ok sir, i just want to definition of alias and according to ec team which id they think alias first registration or current used one
Are you can't understand? Example your ftk I'd you created latest but you have another lot I'd OK. You use only one of the I'd from that ids can't use other ids that's all. Can't get confuse, you use any one your I'd and forgot for using remain ids.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls