Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
While voting if two id's from any one member is found either in the same party or in two different parties, then that vote will not be considered.
suppose while im suffering to add people's rival party alias join me and i dont know whose alias are they i put them in core team and then ec team dq them my campaign gonna destroy so i asked make a clear policy at this issue wocda already accept mu valid request

Old 8th May 2017
No Existence~Just an illusion
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
suppose while im suffering to add people's rival party alias join me and i dont know whose alias are they i put them in core team and then ec team dq them my campaign gonna destroy so i asked make a clear policy at this issue wocda already accept mu valid request
Are the party leaders fool that he will add anyone in their Core Team

On your concern, lemme clear you, If any person joined your team from 1st ID and from 2nd ID he again joined your Team/or rival team. Then that person will be considered as alias. But if he joined only with one ID either it's 1st or 2nd Id then in that case, It will not be considered as Alias. Hope it's clear now.

Old 8th May 2017
Girls Please Eat Aloo Parantha
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
It's crystal clear what action will be taken.

Lemme clear your doubt. The above rules state that, if you are party leader and we found that your alias is in CT team or your are doing any support to your own team with your Alias ID either by joining or by any type support. Then proper action will be taken.
Why cant he support his core team with alias id ?

As per rule alias voting is not allowed and having alias in core team is not allowed. What kind of rule is this that party leader alias cant support his team ?

Do u read before what u post ?

Old 8th May 2017
I am Dead

dianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universedianelane is one with the universe
Please give power to Party leaders so that they can check which id is a alias id......

Old 8th May 2017
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Why cant he support his core team with alias id ?

As per rule alias voting is not allowed and having alias in core team is not allowed. What kind of rule is this that party leader alias cant support his team ?

Do u read before what u post ?
I haven't said That he can't do fun with his alias. I have said that leader can't increase the no. of team members with his own alias ID.

Old 8th May 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane View Post
Please give power to Party leaders so that they can check which id is a alias id......
Denied.

Old 8th May 2017
Ms

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
dear ec i just want to know which id is alias for u a registered earliar or using currently or what is your parameters to find who is original who is alias according to your so called rules i dont wanna mess in my party and you cant denied its my right to information

Old 8th May 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
dear ec i just want to know which id is alias for u a registered earliar or using currently or what is your parameters to find who is original who is alias according to your so called rules i dont wanna mess in my party and you cant denied its my right to information
Already answered this to you that y you keep continue again first to ....?

Old 8th May 2017
Ye Dil Mange More
  Councillor: Council Member      
mohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universe
Young dragon party of xossip (YDPX) : The official party thread

official party thread.
Make this thread live....EC SIR

Old 8th May 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit98075 View Post
Young dragon party of xossip (YDPX) : The official party thread

official party thread.
Make this thread live....EC SIR

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls