Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > KHIDE

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2017

ilvmyself is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to ilvmyself
Quote:
Originally Posted by grad.anon View Post
M / 35 / USA here but from Bangladesh. My Bangla is poor but I do find it a turn on to speak naughty in Bangla. My interests are the same as yours, kinky sex, sexy women, and incest so much. I would love to chat about anything, outside of sex as well. Hope you're doing okay, take care!
thanks grad.anon

Old 13th May 2017
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvmyself View Post
Hi frnds
Myself Juni Rehman (name changed) aged 38 professionaly a Home Tutor and divorcee also ....... i have one kid staying in Hostel, My husband kicked me out 10yrs ago and married another one and since then i became alone ......after a long 2 yrs some unconvenient struggle i build up my own Place and Palace ...... Readers you can easily undestand what nasty struggle i was done by some perverts .... And now at this age shamelessly saying my sexual apetite increasing rapidly ..... I desparately need some biological touch .... Thats why I have been here by recommended some of my friends ..... i am here to find some relief something to feel blindly what society (?) does not permit to do in the sunlight ..... to me Xossip is the best place to express ones hidden fantasies ..... again shamelessly saying I just need sex sex sex nothing else. I know English .. Hindi .... Bengali
I have some conditions :
1. Own pic or vid not sharing and even not requesting.
2. I will not come into cam or vid chat or even voice chat (no request plz)
3. No whats app no Mobile No.
4. But during chatting You can do anything i repeat anything you like to do with me, u can call me anything you like .... I love Incest ... roleplaying .... kinky .... rough .... nasty type SEX .... i would like to be SLAVE of yours and last but not least i like GIRLS ans WOMEN also .... yes i am BYE-SEXUAL.
Anyone (men / women) (boys / girls) can PM me but remember my CONDITIONS
(SOMEONE'S INTRODUCTION ALSO INSPRIED ME & I AM DYING TO TEXT HER SOON)
All ladies start Xossip being very very curious and end up staying here for long time really enjoying themselves !!!!
You will be addicted to Xossip soon !!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

Raju_23 has received several accoladesRaju_23 has received several accoladesRaju_23 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to Raju_23
Quote:
Hi frnds
Myself single mom aged 38 professionaly a Home Tutor and divorcee also ....... i have one kid staying in Hostel, My husband kicked me out 10yrs ago and married another one and since then i became alone ......after a long 2 yrs some unconvenient struggle i build up my own Place and Palace ...... Readers you can easily undestand what nasty struggle i was done by some perverts .... And now at this age shamelessly saying my sexual apetite increasing rapidly ..... I desparately need some biological touch .... Thats why I have been here by recommended some of my friends ..... i am here to find some relief something to feel blindly what society (?) does not permit to do in the sunlight ..... to me Xossip is the best place to express ones hidden fantasies ..... again shamelessly saying I just need sex sex sex nothing else. I know English .. Hindi .... Bengali
I have some conditions :
4. But during chatting You can do any kind of stuff you like.... u can call me anything you like .... I love Incest ... roleplaying .... kinky .... rough .... nasty type SEX .... i would like to be SLAVE of yours and last but not least i like GIRLS ans WOMEN also .... yes i am BYE-SEXUAL.
Good introduction

Old 14th May 2017

ranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accoladesranadhn786 has received several accolades
UL: 42.55 mb DL: 280.32 mb Ratio: 0.15
Quote:
kar songe mil ache ektu bolben
sorry dear aapni parle nijei khule nin

Old 14th May 2017

zaibat is beginning to get noticed
Hi lady

Quote:
Hi frnds
Myself single mom aged 38 professionaly a Home Tutor and divorcee also ....... i have one kid staying in Hostel, My husband kicked me out 10yrs ago and married another one and since then i became alone ......after a long 2 yrs some unconvenient struggle i build up my own Place and Palace ...... Readers you can easily undestand what nasty struggle i was done by some perverts .... And now at this age shamelessly saying my sexual apetite increasing rapidly ..... I desparately need some biological touch .... Thats why I have been here by recommended some of my friends ..... i am here to find some relief something to feel blindly what society (?) does not permit to do in the sunlight ..... to me Xossip is the best place to express ones hidden fantasies ..... again shamelessly saying I just need sex sex sex nothing else. I know English .. Hindi .... Bengali
I have some conditions :
4. But during chatting You can do any kind of stuff you like.... u can call me anything you like .... I love Incest ... roleplaying .... kinky .... rough .... nasty type SEX .... i would like to be SLAVE of yours and last but not least i like GIRLS ans WOMEN also .... yes i am BYE-SEXUAL.
welcome here

Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju_23 View Post
Good introduction
Thanks dear

Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibat View Post
welcome here
welcomed by you and all

Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranadhn786 View Post
sorry dear aapni parle nijei khule nin
ektu bole dile bhalo hoto, jai hok ami chesta korchi

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

ayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our communityayns is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to ayns
UL: 14.29 gb DL: 5.28 gb Ratio: 2.71
hi you done great by introduction your self.

I dont know hindi. but i would like to chat if u r intrested ping me .. with ur id.

Thanks
Ayns

Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayns View Post
hi you done great by introduction your self.

I dont know hindi. but i would like to chat if u r intrested ping me .. with ur id.

Thanks
Ayns
pingd you chk YM

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls