Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > AA's Unexplained Phenomena Thread: Chapter 1 - UFO's and Alien Visitations!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th July 2005
BC's neighbor
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Indkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragsdj
I have played the game Kill the Humans ...its great
Sooner or later a man who wears two faces forgets which one is real

Old 20th July 2005
Reticulan Abductee
Visit my website

auntaunt has disabled reputations
UL: 32.23 gb DL: 8.73 gb Ratio: 3.69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indkrish
UFOs have always been fascinating.... but only to watch it in alien movies. i too would love to hear it from someone who claims that he has seen a ufo for real. only thing i dont understand is how come we dont see the aliens as we call them on earth, if their space ships have visited mother earth!

KQ, i dont understand what has bigbang to do with aliens or ufos. you want to say that we people came in a ufo from some other place in the universe and settled on earth, and adam and eve somehow forgot about that ufo? or i misunderstood your point?
Well there have been many instances of close encounters!! one thing is not all UFOs can be considered as alien vehicles! why, i am comin to it later! now there are alternate theories for UFO's presence too!! and i am more a thinker alnog those lines!!

and i am sure KQ didnt mean Big Bang in the literal sense!! The Seeding theory that he says that might have given rise to life on earth, coupled with perfect harmony that made sure evolution worked out the way it did is something that is highly disputed!! but one thing that is given atleast a little more credibility is the fact that someone might have tampered with our evolutionary tree!! but nobody can prove it yet!! but as i said, these r things in front of u and its upto u to accept em or not!!

Last edited by auntaunt : 20th July 2005 at 09:00 PM.

Old 20th July 2005
Reticulan Abductee
Visit my website

auntaunt has disabled reputations
UL: 32.23 gb DL: 8.73 gb Ratio: 3.69
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragsdj
I have played the game Kill the Humans ...its great
This thread wud be too much for kids i know!!

Old 20th July 2005
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntaunt
This thread wud be too much for kids i know!!
No , i am interested in reading them all

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
BillClinton has disabled reputations
UL: 32.85 gb DL: 14.97 gb Ratio: 2.19
Quote:
As u all muss be knowing, UFO stands for Unidentifed Flying Objects! A broader term has emerged in the community rite now under which UFOs fall!! This is UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena!!
An object that cannot be identified as man-made, becoz of the way it luks, way it flies, and accelerates can be called a UFO! Some may be identified as spots of light in the night sky, which display some signs of intelligent control, or some with a definite structure to em, especially when seen in daytime!!

Like these pics!!
So, people who study these are having an aeronautical background, so as to be definite about it not matching any similarities to earthly flying objects?

Old 20th July 2005
BC's neighbor
Indkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Well there have been many instances of close encounters!! one thing is not all UFOs can be considered as alien vehicles! why, i am comin to it later! now there are alternate theories for UFO's presence too!! and i am more a thinker alnog those lines!!

and i am sure KQ didnt mean Big Bang in the literal sense!! The Seeding theory that he says that might have given rise to life on earth, coupled with perfect harmony that made sure evolution worked out the way it did is something that is highly disputed!! but one thing that is given atleast a little more credibility is the fact that someone might have tampered with our evolutionary tree!! but nobody can prove it yet!! but as i said, these r things in front of u and its upto u to accept em or not!!
well... i would surely like to know what UFOs are if they arent alient vehicles some surveilance ships? which came to see if they can attack mother earth pardon my ignorance, but my imagination is only limited to the movies i watch

tampered the evelutionary tree? in what way? if its tampered, how can it be in perfect harmony as u said!

Old 20th July 2005
BC's neighbor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillClinton
So, people who study these are having an aeronautical background, so as to be definite about it not matching any similarities to earthly flying objects?
and that too how am i supposed to know that USA or russia is not experimenting their secret weapon which doesnt look like human made and can accelerate at enormous velocity!
good question neighbor

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
Quote:
he he ... like in the space odyssey series of Clarke

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indkrish
and that too how am i supposed to know that USA or russia is not experimenting their secret weapon which doesnt look like human made and can accelerate at enormous velocity!
good question neighbor
this is why u investigate scantily clad customers while auntie investigates flying objects

Old 20th July 2005
BC's neighbor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillClinton
this is why u investigate scantily clad customers while auntie investigates flying objects
now now... i am not complaining

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls