Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > indian beauty

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
The first time ever I talked to you,
I felt your heart so close to mine.
And I knew our joy would fill the earth,
and last till the end of time.

The firt time I saw your face,
your face, your face, your face

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar

My heart was lost days ago
It has become your shadow
refusing to come back.

wherever I see I feel you are there
nothing is seen except you

you don't let me sleep at nights
how shall I rest?
you don't let me wake at morns
'cos you are in my dreams.........

Last edited by nand : 30th August 2013 at 08:54 PM.

Old 10th March 2005
The Navel Hunter

honeybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhoneybee has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
great work nand bhai..
i am not a big fan of poems though..
but the girls are sexiting..
cheers...

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
Lightbulb

The first time ever I saw your face,
I thought the sun rose in your eyes.
And the moon and the stars were the gift
u gave to the dark and empty skies.

The first time ever I talked to you,
I felt your heart so close to mine.
And I knew our joy would fill the earth,
and last till the end of time.

The firt time I saw your face,
your face, your face, your face.

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
Lightbulb

I eat my peas with honey,
I've done it all my life,
It makes the peas tasta funny,
But keeps them on the knife.

INDIAN BEAUTY / PICTURE OF THE DAY

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
Lightbulb

The highway is full of big cars
going nowhere fast
And folks is smoking anything thatíll burn

Some people wrap their lives around a cocktail glass
And you sit wondering where youíre going to turn I got it.
Come. And be my baby.

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar
Lightbulb

The highway is full of big cars
going nowhere fast
And folks is smoking anything thatíll burn

Some people wrap their lives around a cocktail glass
And you sit wondering where youíre going to turn I got it.
Come. And be my baby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aarthi agrawal19.jpg (36.5 KB, 2076 views)
File Type: jpg aarthi agrawal22.jpg (31.7 KB, 1705 views)
File Type: jpg aarthi agrawal23.jpg (28.1 KB, 1198 views)
File Type: jpg aarthi agrawal21.jpg (37.1 KB, 994 views)
File Type: jpg aarthi agrawal24.jpg (30.0 KB, 1204 views)

Old 10th March 2005
ENJOY YOUR LIFE

magnum3 has received several accoladesmagnum3 has received several accoladesmagnum3 has received several accoladesmagnum3 has received several accoladesmagnum3 has received several accolades
Send a message via MSN to magnum3 Send a message via Yahoo to magnum3
nice pictures

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls