Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > After 18 years, Yahoo Messenger will be signing off!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

creamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco1 View Post
i have been using YM for video chatting with my family when i go out of station (often staying there for months) , including whenever i or my family had gone out of the country

is there any other FREE alternative where u pay only for the bandwidth used (and not for the video chat services per se)?
I don't know if you have heard of this nice little thing called WhatsApp.

Matlab BC, kuch bhi ho, paise launde ke hi thukne hain!!

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

fady.psyched is a pillar of our communityfady.psyched is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to fady.psyched
Nope, bruhh!
WHY!
Only place where I could get babes from! Lol just kidding.
So many memories man!

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

creamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcreamydelight has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
WhatsApp, Google hangouts, even the shitty FB messenger. Why would anyone have used yahoo beyond 2009-2010? Wait, let me check using this nice feature on mt Nokia 6600

Matlab BC, kuch bhi ho, paise launde ke hi thukne hain!!

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
will miss Yahoo, it was specially used for incest and all things taboo even by xossip standards... now going to snapchat for tharki pussies..

Old 14th June 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura ka ball View Post
me too need to inform my gilf
had many c2c with pinoys& indos. ym will be missed
Oh Yeah, YM got me laid twice.

Old 14th June 2016
Custom title

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
extremely sad on this news.

Old 14th June 2016
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazikavlaiTHAIman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco1 View Post
i have been using YM for video chatting with my family when i go out of station (often staying there for months) , including whenever i or my family had gone out of the country

is there any other FREE alternative where u pay only for the bandwidth used (and not for the video chat services per se)?
Hangouts

Old 14th June 2016

draco1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by creamydelight View Post
I don't know if you have heard of this nice little thing called WhatsApp.

i have seen only voice call featue with whatsapp....not video call

Old 14th June 2016

hubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our communityhubbyofslutwife is a pillar of our community
RIP

Old 18th June 2016
Life is just about Roleplaying
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
no .. !!
many incredible memory attached with YM !!

reason y the latest version is not liked by users is that.. there's no option to have a vdo chat.. if i am not wrong ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls