Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Are you using Jio?

Anyways you can't download files from filesflash using mobile.

I'm downloading since ages.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Why is that a stupid answer, Prince ji?

If you claim that XB is slow and someone tells you that XB speeds are normal, it may mean that there is no problem with the server.

So it's actually an informative and relevant answer.

No good deed goes unpunished, a cynic said. Do you know what it means, Prince ji?
cocoji I would rather appreciate if you spend your exotic word on my question "how to prove"? rather than wasting on the grief I expressed

Yesterday I had all plan to farm for 200.000th post for which I was falling short of 900 posts & I had made all changes in my daily routine to get there

but unfortunately server had other plan to ruin my day

Old 2 Weeks Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
cocoji I would rather appreciate if you spend your exotic word on my question "how to prove"? rather than wasting on the grief I expressed

Yesterday I had all plan to farm for 200.000th post for which I was falling short of 900 posts & I had made all changes in my daily routine to get there

but unfortunately server had other plan to ruin my day
It's not easy to prove anything here. You experienced slow speeds but the cause is difficult to determine. Moreover, the problem point may not have been the XB server at all.

That was the short answer.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
You need to approach this problem in a different way.

Data packets are travelling from source to destination through a number of hops. You imply that a server problem is causing the speed to be slow at your end.

But if someone tells you that the speeds are normal, you need to ask yourself a simple question: Is it really a server problem? If it is a server problem, why are others not affected?

It could be an issue with your network setup, your WiFi router, modem, cache, browser or OS configuration. It could be a transient network problem outside your control, due to congestion or a latency issue. It could be some issue with Cloudflare. It could be a number of other things.

This is a hard problem, where it's very difficult to pinpoint the source of the problem, unless you have lots of additional data. The large number of factors at play make this kind of problem, where only you are experiencing an issue on only a particular website, difficult to resolve.

However, in this particular case of yours, it may have been some transient network condition (outside your control but not caused by XB server, maybe due to temporary congestion somewhere on the path).

Old 2 Weeks Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

I think a simple answer would be: Technology is not always reliable and sometimes fails.

Old 1 Week Ago

Czar K is an unknown quantity at this point
Use WiFi router networks you never have this problems about sites!!!

Old 1 Week Ago

Czar K is an unknown quantity at this point
But there is one more thing!; Use it with VPN connection some sites even XP have backlogs which slow down your connection!!

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

mentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accolades
Send a message via AIM to mentsh
This user moonerz is deleting pictures permenantly within hours after posting images. Violation of rules? No action or warning. Why did not take an action against this user? Is this allowed here?

Old 6 Days Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentsh View Post
This user moonerz is deleting pictures permenantly within hours after posting images. Violation of rules? No action or warning. Why did not take an action against this user? Is this allowed here?
You can report such a things on whenever you seen by clicking report button

Between,your specified user not has any single thread

Last edited by poospcse : 6 Days Ago at 12:29 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls