Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > The 1 Post Thread.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th October 2011
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
The 1 Post Thread.

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 28th October 2011
Banned

sas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
DC . . no see now a days. . . seems forget us in Google

Old 28th October 2011
Rock out with my Cock Out
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Bangalore, opposite google office ?

Old 28th October 2011

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas2011 View Post
DC . . no see now a days. . . seems forget us in Google
No C, ritchie died only C++

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 28th October 2011
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Very Emotional Now
pehalwan hoke emotional

Old 28th October 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Bangalore, opposite google office ?
Me think of the aladin vehicle being transported into google according to the aggressive nature in darwinism tends to see this as disadvantage. So let me disagree

Old 28th October 2011
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
Me think of the aladin vehicle being transported into google according to the aggressive nature in darwinism tends to see this as disadvantage. So let me disagree

Old 28th October 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
pehalwan hoke emotional
Well If ya put something like that out there. Keeps ya firm on the vigilante list.

Old 28th October 2011
Visit my website
btw, iski gaand pe number plate bhi laga do

Old 28th October 2011
Banned

sas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsas2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
No C, ritchie died only C++
bhai itna dimag na hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls