Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th April 2018
Banned

Lover_4 is beginning to get noticed
Reques to unban my id

Hi i am carl u know as i am the part of last 4 months gossip and abuses and many other things. I made my first id on 27th december 2017 by name Itzcarl3 just to write story that's my main moto. On 5 or 6 january 2018 i see other section of xossip like nha and i entered there with my problem that i share with others some days goes smoothly i make new friends their and pass time.

Now its 21 january 2018 from where all drama beigan its morning time i am in nhb a other id name sumo (that after change to banned) is also there he suddenly start abusing me and chalanging me. Now as human nature i also start geting frustating and started abusing him he also continue at first i don't know's xossip rules so i abuse him at the end my id got banned. After that i make almost 12 id's that all r get banned without reason i keep on saying sorry and want all to started again but nothing happen

Old 12th April 2018
Banned

After that a mod named Namikaze minato help me to get my id back and settle down all. Now again things are under control and i follow all rules. Some time passes and vsc story contest came now its 7 th march when i review a story by mod named 'Cute Angle_2704' i gave negative review to story and my id got banned now what is that i ask questions by other id's but they also got banned from there my 23 or 25 id's got banned without reason what so ever matter i said sorry to all that mod who banned my id and that to whom i gave review. Now i make new id with hope and make near 600 posts and they ban it without reason. Are they rules of xossip. I am new here and want to be here for some more time. I forget all things and say sorry to everyone who thinks i am wrong and want punishmant nw its one month my since my id got banned. Please unban it i promise i will not go to ss section and will stay in limits please unban my id Itzcarl3

Old 12th April 2018
Banned

Please unban my id please please please i will follow all things please unban it

Old 12th April 2018
Banned

Please unban my id i will follow all rules

Old 19th April 2018

erdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accoladeserdfsdf has received several accolades
My post, helping a fellow member in responding to his topic in the Requests section was deleted:

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1529745

Can I know reason why so I can avoid it in the future?

Old 20th April 2018
~ Hold my hand ~
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps databaseMak has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdfsdf View Post
My post, helping a fellow member in responding to his topic in the Requests section was deleted:

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1529745

Can I know reason why so I can avoid it in the future?
External site name or links are not allowed. Please use/suggest Masaladesi for Videos

Old 20th April 2018
psychogirl
psychogirl has disabled reputations
what the hell is going on this forum since last 2 days your email verification system sucks it isn't sending any mail and asking for verification.

Old 21st April 2018

krishnaseth is an unknown quantity at this point
i am not getting any verification link on my mail.

Old 26th April 2018

jaypeevsbpee is an unknown quantity at this point
I am unable to login masaladesi with xossip username and password..even my ID verified

Old 28th April 2018

luliaxx is beginning to get noticed
its been a week my account is pending for activation. Whats this new process???

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls