Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > SOUTHERN SEDUCTRESS - WIFE FROM SOUTH

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th May 2013
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
southern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps database
sure..........u continue with ur comments.....thats wat makes me post more
-The Seductress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymoon View Post
NICE PHOTOS OF UR BOOBS..AND CURVES.. SPECIALLY WATCHING XB THREADS.. ITS INTERESTING..

KEEP POSTING.. POST MORE PICS OF URS.. UR SEXY STRUCTURE PLS...
sure..........u continue with ur comments.....thats wat makes me post more

Old 30th May 2013

dehotbomb has disabled reputations
Brave enuff to write my name jus above ur puzzy ?

Old 30th May 2013
Custom title
southern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps database
The very fact that Iam posting my pics here itself shows that iam brave enough !!!
And when I can write someones name on my boobs and show it with in 5 mins....do u think wat u asked is so tough??
But, I dont believe in showing pussies..cocks etc..lets have some sensual pics ...for pussies and cocks there are enough sites online !!!
-The Seductress

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehotbomb View Post
Brave enuff to write my name jus above ur puzzy ?

Last edited by southern seductress : 30th May 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Old 30th May 2013

kaypiya kaypiya kaypiyaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern seductress View Post
The very fact that Iam posting my pics here itself shows that iam brave enough !!!
And when I can write someones name on my boobs and show it with in 5 mins....do u think wat u asked is so tough??
But, I dont believe in showing pussies..cocks etc..lets have some sensual pics ...for pussies and cocks there are enough sites online !!!
-The Seductress

Old 30th May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadbasha702 View Post
Dear I want to see my name in your pussy up

Old 30th May 2013
Custom title
What it means ?

Quote:

kaypiya kaypiya kaypiyaaaaa

Old 30th May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern seductress View Post
What it means ?

poochegaa kyaa . Will u ask lol

Old 30th May 2013

ok so the sedcutress i not gonna show her pussy then how u gonna hold so many of ur fans

cok crossed and waiting

Old 30th May 2013
Custom title
ask what?
Quote:
poochegaa kyaa . Will u ask lol

Old 30th May 2013
Custom title
so u mean all the fans r here only to c pussy?..in that y only show otherthings....all women here can show their pussies alone know !!
-THE SEDUCTRESS
Quote:
ok so the sedcutress i not gonna show her pussy then how u gonna hold so many of ur fans

cok crossed and waiting

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls