Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > SOUTHERN SEDUCTRESS - WIFE FROM SOUTH

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
southern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps database
whose that someone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyass View Post
just a simple kiss on ur back. love to sleep with my face on ur bare back hugging from behind. i miss someone right now.

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
southern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps databasesouthern seductress has hacked the reps database
posting live pics everyday is not practical dear...hope u understand....

SEDUCTRESS GAYATHRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyanaguru View Post
Thanks for your lovely words, it was nice to hear from you,

and the pic you revelled today is awesome, one.more erotic exbii pic it.was, all the eyes nd Minds whch are searching.for you would hav found some sort of relaxation today, just like doctor dose for its patient,

nd also congrated for completion of 500 pages soon, it was only the.way.u.carried had made it possible.... I wish it be rocking all time,

one small crib is you posting the pics which you took and stored already in your pc but not the live one, wish to get.more and.more live pics of you.....

once again thank you nd have a Gud.day.ahead

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumbling_dot View Post
pokeing nipp's is pokeing my little master

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
GOOD ATTEMPT !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryray View Post
my sexy seductress
u create history in exbii
lets celebrate

< image >

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
How did it taste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreehunk2110 View Post
wanna suck honey from that deep navel pot of ur's allow me princess

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
first, tell me how is it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajacbz View Post
Wow gayu............awesome.............

Pls expose your navel more.............

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
go ahead with ur ideas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkapirandavan View Post
Thank you! Seductress Queen! This encourages me and appreciate your understanding and support! I will be as creative as possible! As of now the status seems to be good and pretty good participation from your fans! Will conclude Contest 1 by tomorrow evening!

Old 17th July 2013

gyanaguru is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Gud morning angel, nice too see you online here, yeah Iunderstand that its bit difficulty to post always online, but one session if pics can complete it soon na....

and I am awaiting a special wish from you that you will post a pm with unseen pic of you.....
hope you will be !!
Gud day.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern seductress View Post
posting live pics everyday is not practical dear...hope u understand....

SEDUCTRESS GAYATHRI

Old 17th July 2013

hardasiron has many secret admirers
Gayuuuuuuu.... You make me go crazy with your pics. Those soft yet firm boobs make me wanna squeeze and milk them into my mouth. Waiting for you to reveal those cute nipples.. And i'm guessing the color is a transitional color between pink and brown. Which is my favourite too

Old 17th July 2013
Custom title
I showed u the so called Black magic pics...so in return i must get to c the Magic want at work

SEDUCTRESS GAYATHRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkapirandavan View Post
These pictures areTRULY BLACK MAGICSeduction!

Again she has proved that in the School of seduction she is the Master of Seduction!

Front View Picture: See the way she has folded in her blouse and exposing her heavenly things! I like the little pointing tip of the blouse stitching!. She knows the limitations of the saree! hence she limited her pallu, I like the area where pallu makes shadow & light glows her skin! sexy region! By default again my vote goes to her navel! looks like sexy eye!

Side view: I always like perfectly fitted blouse, look at the way it holds her melon! specifically the angle in which she turned up! and the way she stands up is awesomely seductive! I also like that little armpit folding as well!

Back view:The area where it looks like hour glass is sexy! will tempt any man to hold it and squeeze it! I always like her clean back! The window design of the blouse is good enough to show her back but I wish if she can wear it reverse! (I mean Window design for front) that would be fantastic! Hope you guys agree with me!

Result of this Black Magic is My magic wand spilled out magic liquid twice early this morning!

< image >

< image >

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls