Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > 200 in Bengaluru lose Rs 10 lakh to ATM fraud in 1 week

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th July 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Exclamation 200 in Bengaluru lose Rs 10 lakh to ATM fraud in 1 week

200 in Bengaluru lose Rs 10 lakh to ATM fraud in 1 week

In less than a week, 200 Bengalureans have lost more than Rs 10 lakh due to illegal withdrawals from ATMs. Police suspect that gangs have placed advanced card skimmers, which can read debit and credit card data during usage, with pinhole cameras in ATMs across the city to copy card data and capture PINs.

Advertising professional Rajith Ravi from Cooke Town got a shock at 11.53pm on Monday when his cellphone buzzed with messages indicating three withdrawals worth Rs 30,000 from his HDFC bank account from an ATM in Thane. "I opened my wallet but my debit card was inside. I didn't know how someone withdrew my money without my card or PIN," said Ravi, after lodging a complaint at the cybercrime police station at Bengaluru commissionerate on Tuesday.

Also filing a complaint was Sarvesh Aradhya from Kyalasanahalli whose salary of Rs 19,500 was stolen by fraudsters on Sunday night at an ATM in BTM Layout while his South Indian Bank ATM card was in his pocket. Another victim was M Azmath, a construction worker in Electronic City. "I had saved Rs 60,000 in my Axis Bank account over two years and on Sunday, every rupee was wiped out from an ATM in Thane," he said.

On Tuesday, cybercrime police registered 35 complaints from people who had lost money due to illegal ATM withdrawals across the city."There is a surge in complaints of illegal withdrawals from across the city, mainly from ATMs in BTM Layout, Hennur, Geddalahalli, Indiranagar and a few in Mumbai and Thane. We have registered all the complaints and are investigating," said an investigating officer. He said 30 similar complaints were registered on Monday, and one woman had lost Rs1.17 lakh.

"The fraudsters fit the skimmer device on the slot where the card is inserted and plant pinhole cameras to record the PIN for every card used at the kiosk," said an officer in Banaswadi police station, who cracked an ATM card racket in February.

Cybercrime analyst K S Santosh of Incognito Forensic Foundation said fraudsters target isolated ATM kiosks."When a person inserts a card in the slot, the skimmer copies details from the card's magnetic strip. The tiny camera placed above the keypad of the ATM captures the finger moments," he explained.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
With declining economy fraud seems a profitable business especially with our country going digital and police department in pathetic state to handle digital frauds.

Old 5th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Good job. It clearly shows that ATM companies have less brains than those fraudsters.

Keep it up!

Old 7th July 2017
IND vs AUS Cricket Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
demonitization zindabad ! one more step towards digital India

Old 7th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/58889519.cms

Giridih in Jharkhand has earned the sobriquet of “Cyber Zone“, as have Deogarh and Jamtara in that state. But the appellation does not signify a digital revolution; it reflects the emergence of these places as hubs of cyber crime. For instance, in Giridih, Binsmi village has 1,000 dwellings and is home to about 900 cyber cheats.

Every 10 to 15 calls, he managed to persuade the victim to give him the ATM card number, CVV number, and one-time password,“ said a crime branch official. “He used the information to transfer money from the victim's bank account to one of the 34 e-wallets he had created with 10 different email IDs.“

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 7th July 2017 at 09:40 PM.

Old 8th July 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Good job. It clearly shows that ATM companies have less brains than those fraudsters.

Keep it up!
baba bangali

Old 8th July 2017

sinfulcouple is an unknown quantity at this point
So will the banks refund this money?

Old 19th July 2017
Visit my website

l04f3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to l04f3r
too much easy case to crack.. Just check 1 year records where the cards where swapped And find the places common.. the skimmer will be there only.

Old 19th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulcouple View Post
So will the banks refund this money?
not banks but the institutions who took the money.

Old 19th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
not banks but the institutions who took the money.
yes digital transactions are reversed if proper police fir is filed. But if cash withdrawals are made from ATM then u can consider it donated. Just yesterday a girl from Kandivili was robbed of 35000 and she only got an fir filed after tweeting and posting FB posts to the cops. i get calls frequently from hindi speaking idiots. Sir my atm office se bol raha hoon. i play along with them and even give them fake card nos and cvv nos. Then they again call and say sir aap firse check kijiye and then i give them choicest imaginative abuses. They hang up and then i call back and again shower fancy abuses. One fellow even had the guts to say Sir aap kuch nahi kar paaoge ye hamara business hai.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls