Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Nuclear reactor at Kalpakkam: World's envy, India's pride

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th July 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
yes exactly unlike developed nations there is no proper disaster recovery feature too. recent Chennai flood and oil spill is some examples for that. govt is risking with the lives of people.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
but nuclear radiation is not like that, ...
Even if you build a nuclear reactor in the midst of Himalayas, the risk of damage to reactor and the subsequent fallout is still the same... in fact, more.

People may be living far away from Himalayas but the weather is going to help spreading the nuclear fallout much farther.

Look at Chernobyl... it was far away from the real population and yet it affected so many surrounding countries.

30KM no-man zone is nothing for a nuclear fallout.

Old 4th July 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
yes 30km is nothing, its mainly for in normal working condition. when some disaster occur the extent will be very huge and the effects last for ages. Fukushima and Chernobyl incidents are best examples for how devastating a nuclear accident is. those places are now abandoned and still nuclear wastes are leaking to ocean even after some many years. feeling sad for all who are staying close to it as disasters like tsunami can come anytime as those regions are prone to it.

Old 4th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
yes 30km is nothing, its mainly for in normal working condition. when some disaster occur the extent will be very huge and the effects last for ages. Fukushima and Chernobyl incidents are best examples for how devastating a nuclear accident is. those places are now abandoned and still nuclear wastes are leaking to ocean even after some many years. feeling sad for all who are staying close to it as disasters like tsunami can come anytime as those regions are prone to it.
if u hv a better solution why dont u offer it instead of explaining about problems which in any case everybody knows. Why waste time in repeating same old problems like phoren funded NGOs. Of course before giving solutions do proper research because behind these things are great scientists who have spent their lives on such stuff and probably know better what to do.

Old 4th July 2017
aka platform

my suggestion is use as much hydro electric plants, they don't require any burning of fossil fuels and thus most environmental friendly. govt should initiate steps to increase the no of such hydro electric power plants to tackle growing electricity demands.

Old 5th July 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
my suggestion is use as much hydro electric plants, they don't require any burning of fossil fuels and thus most environmental friendly. govt should initiate steps to increase the no of such hydro electric power plants to tackle growing electricity demands.
I am not from tamil so i am not sure but my tamil friends tell me there is no water in tamil nadu. All rivers are dry. For tamil nadu i think nuclear was the best possible rather than transporting coal from jharkhand at great cost and burning it. Maybe wind or solar but still it is expensive per unit. All Tamil politicians looted money in thousands of crores from taxes paid by tamliians and also wasted some in Re 1 idli sambar schemes. No vision at all. Just tamil pride tamil pride. NOthing done for tamil common people. Now like mallus they are also becoming expert in softcore movies but telugu yenti lenti i find more sexy. The protests against kundakulam is funded by American nuclear tech suppliers who are competing with russina nuclear tech suppliers. Even munimji yes man Maunmahon singh said this. Now i am going to sleep but first i hv to satisfy bouncy Babilona and also have my fun.

Old 5th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
No, I meant to say that the whole life is a hazard.

You build vehicles; you might die because of them.
You build better roads; you might die because of speed.
You build airplanes; you might die in a crash.
You build electronics; you might get electrocuted.
You build nuclear reactors; you might die because of them.

From kitchen knives to spacecrafts, there's a hazard in everything.
especially if people handling them are stupid ..

Old 6th July 2017

Anjali K is an unknown quantity at this point
Very informative..Good.

Old 8th July 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

rocky_balbo is hunted by the papparazirocky_balbo is hunted by the papparazirocky_balbo is hunted by the papparazi
Solar energy become very cheap now a days, but TN gov politician make it expensive, if scientist really care about people then why they invented efficient solar cell at cheap price? , because all scientist work for their boss who gets benefits from people money, simple logic

Old 8th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balbo View Post
Solar energy become very cheap now a days, but TN gov politician make it expensive, if scientist really care about people then why they invented efficient solar cell at cheap price? , because all scientist work for their boss who gets benefits from people money, simple logic
Scientists are not God who can "create" as per their wish or your wish.
Solar cells have become less expensive because SCIENTISTS made new innovative methods of production.

Wait for some time .. they will make it for free especially for you!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls