Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

......ज़िंदगी बहुत खूबसूरत है सब कहते हैं,
जिस दिन तुझे देखा यकीन आ गया!

जलवों की साज़िशों को ना रखो हिजाब में;
ये बिजलियाँ हैं रुक ना सकेंगी नक़ाब में!

क़ातिल तेरी अदाओं ने लूटा है;
मुझे तेरी जफाओं ने लूटा है;
शौंक नही था मुझे मर-मिटने का;
मुझे तो इन नशीली निगाहों ने लूटा है!.......

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.....Badnaam Zamany Me Mohabbat Nahi Karty
Dil Wale Toh Dushman Sy Bhi Nafrat Nahi Karty

Aik Baar Jise Chaha Sadaa Ussi Ke Rahe Phir
Hum Amanat Me Qiyanat Nahi Karty

Tanhiye Me Karty Hain Yaad Aanso Bahakar
Zahir Phir Hum Apni Ibadat Nahi Karty

Waqt Aane Py Yeh Maloom Hojayega Tumhy
Hm Sirf Dikhawe Ki mohabbat Nahi Karty

Likhty Hain Faqat Tumhary Liye Ghazalein
Har Shaqs Py Hum Aisi Inayat Nahi Karty.......

Old 17 Hours Ago
There is no place like Xossip
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

.....Badnaam Zamany Me Mohabbat Nahi Karty
Dil Wale Toh Dushman Sy Bhi Nafrat Nahi Karty

Aik Baar Jise Chaha Sadaa Ussi Ke Rahe Phir
Hum Amanat Me Qiyanat Nahi Karty

Tanhiye Me Karty Hain Yaad Aanso Bahakar
Zahir Phir Hum Apni Ibadat Nahi Karty

Waqt Aane Py Yeh Maloom Hojayega Tumhy
Hm Sirf Dikhawe Ki mohabbat Nahi Karty

Likhty Hain Faqat Tumhary Liye Ghazalein
Har Shaqs Py Hum Aisi Inayat Nahi Karty.......

< image >

< image >

Old 8 Hours Ago
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessian View Post

.....Your love is... an ocean,
Where sand meets the sea,
Waves of love rolling over me,

Your love comes to me,
As the tide comes to the shore,
Wanting and needing to embrace me more,

Your love is... the moon,
Shinning across the shimmering sea,
Deep, wide, strong, and calm.
Always there to carry me.......

Old 4 Hours Ago
Namaskar

.....Your love is... my shelter,
My compass, my true north,
Where ever I go, your love is guiding me forth,

Your love is.... the fresh ocean breeze,
Gently sweeping across my face,
Touching me from place to place,

Your love is...
The salty air I smell,
Clearing my thoughts and thinking,

Your love is...
The life preserver that keeps me from sinking,

Old 1 Hour Ago
Namaskar

.....When I go there to the sea,
I am not alone, for your love is with me,
I feel you all around,
The beauty, the wind, the mystery,
Your love engulfs me,
Takes my breath away,
Holds me in wind's arms,
When I close my eyes,
Dancing memories of your charms,
Never escape my deepest memory,
So if ever our souls part to say goodbye,
Meet me there, where the sea meets the sky,
Your love will forever be with me,
Where the sands touch the sea,
Our love lives on,
Our love flows back out into all eternity.......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls