Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Diary/History/Log of Masturbation/Hand Pumping/Jerking/Cumming

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

swethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparazi
5#Tuesday, August 11, 2015

In the after noon, read some hot fantasy on singer SUNITHA and read some good hot comments about SHRUTHI. Dick was hard but didnt cum at that time.

In midnight, before going to sleep, imagined my incest fantasy stories on SANA aunty, SAMANTHA, KAJAL and ISHA CHAWLA and also imagined the slim girl I saw in a restaurant near my office and also imagined SUNITHA's story and SHRUTHI's hot comments. Was excited because of all these and release a huge load

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 24th December 2015 at 11:16 AM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

swethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparaziswethapriya_raju is hunted by the papparazi
6, 7#Wednesday, August 12, 2015

In night, during meeting with US team, most of the time I was on mute, so started writing the next part of Kajal's incest story BROTHERS in Telugu font - in which she will be surprised when she finds that her younger cousin brothers are interested to fuck her badly and asks them that when and what caused them to have developed sexual feelings towards her. One of her brother will be explaining about the changes happened in her body (grown up boobs and ass) and dressing style (wearing tight bras, tight dresses which are exposing her assets and low neck dresses showing off her cleavage and wearing sarees below her navel etc ) since one year back which made their dicks hard and started to jerk their hard cocks thinking of her and cum. They also mention how they used to enjoy with her body with out her intention - like groping her boobs and pressing their dicks on her ass, during holy festival and water games etc. So while writing this hot story, naturally my dick also became hot and hard, so started to jerk and cummed as a tribute to my sexy sister Kajal while sitting in sofa.

After the meeting, went to sleep, but didn't get sleep. Then I have imagined a slim girl (but has nice tight boobs) in tight chudidar whom I saw in a restaurant near my office and my dick started to grow. Then I have imagined a incest fantasy story involving Anushka and Pranitha - where Pranitha's father will be having high sexual desires like blow job and hand job and trying fucking in diff angles but her mother is vexed with his desires as she is not so interested, so he wanted to try them with her sexy maid Anushka to which she accepts but she will be dominating her on bed and treats him as a slave on bed. One day, Pranitha watches this and feels very bad for her father as her mother is not giving the enough pleasure and cannot digest the fact her father is getting dominated by a maid and she wants to help her father. One day, when nobody is there at home, she seduces her father and gives him the pleasures of all types that he was missing with her mother and at the same she also enjoys to the maximum extent. Thinking of this fantasy, my dick was fully hard and cummed soon for the second time

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 31st December 2015 at 04:37 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

7#Thursday, August 13, 2015

In midnight, after meeting US team, was selecting Kajal and tamanna combined pics for Kajal's incest fantasy story and also reading Anushka and Rakul fantasy story in xossip and cummed

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:49 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

8#Friday, August 14, 2015

During the night sleep, i got a sexy dream where I saw cousin sister Mounika boobs from front side, so after waking up in the morning and before going to bath, I became nude and wore Mounika's pink night pant with flowers and cummed imagining the boobs of my sexy Mounika

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:39 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Though I didn't cum today, it was special day for me. Being a Sunday, me and Mounika and with other relatives went for some amusement park, where I was able to touch boobs of Mounika with my elbow and her ass with my hands. She was wearing tight blue jeans and white color low neck top. Was also able to get boob's cleavage view. I also got a good view some unknown married chubby aunty's cleavage view in a fish spa

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:39 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

10#Tuesday, August 18, 2015

In woke up from the sleep in early morning time, around 5 or so. Started thinking of Kajal's incest fantasy BROTHERs and Sana aunty's fantasy story as MOTHER IN LAW and dick became hard. So got up from the bed and took my laptop and settled in sofa and started browsing xossip. Finally after some time cummed watching pics of Parineeti Chopra, Shreya Sharan, Kajal and Rakul Preet Singh. After that felt like relaxed and slept again.

After waking around 7:30 in the morning, cummed second time imagining my childhood erotic memories (groping their ass with dick and boobs with hands and their clevage shows) with my cousin sister POORNA and her friends Shanthi and Kalpana

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:37 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

11#Thursday, August 20, 2015

Before going to bath, was writing Kajal's incest story BROTHERs which involved some hot scenes of her with her sister Nisha agarwal, so couldn't control and jerked my hard dick and cummed watching Nisha's pics.

After the bath, I have again watched Nisha agarwal' pics and her round boobs made me mad and soon cummed second time for Nisha.

Ohh, NISHA didn't expect such a double treat from you!!!

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:27 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

12#Saturday, August 22, 2015

In midnight, before going to sleep, cummed while thinking a fucking fantasy in sofa with Mounika - where she comes to my home when I was alone at home in blue top and pink legging, she was looking damn hot and I got a immediate hard on. I went and closed the door. By that time she was sitting on sofa. I went near her and lowered my short and pulled my dick out of my underwear. Mounika sees that and says "wow.. it was so long and hard". Then I replied "you like it Mounika? Come on its for you only, take it inside your pussy". Mounika said "No, somebody will come". I said "no prob Mounika, it will be a quick session" saying this i lifted her up holding her waist and started giving lip to lip kiss which she also enjoyed giving some sexy moaning sounds. While doing kissing, I lowered her legging and lower her panty as well. Then she further removed them from her legs. I also became nude on my lower part. Then I sat on sofa and made sit on my lap with her knees on sofa and placed my hands on her soft buttocks and pushed her pussy on to my hard dick. It smoothly went inside her pussy because it was already wet with lot of juices. I wondered how soon she became so horny. Then she automatically started riding my dick to and fro. Wow.. Mounika you are giving nice pleasure to your brother. Then I lifted her top and bra and started sucking her boobs with that she became mad and giving sexy moaning sounds and started pressing my head against her boobs and finally we reached climax after some time

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

13#Monday, August 24, 2015

It was a kind of memorable LUCKY (or UNLUCKY) day for me. I went to Mounika's home for breakfast but I didn't see her. After having breakfast I went towards a sink for washing my hands which just infornt of common bath room door. When I was washing, suddenly the bath door opened and it was Mounika and lucky thing was looks like she was fully nude. Unlucky thing was she was behind the door and only her face, neck and shoulders were visible to me. I couldn't get a view of her boobs. She opened the door to throw her worn cloths outside and she saw me and thrown the cloths and immediately closed the door. Uff, all this happened in a flash and her face and nude shoulders stored in mind as a screenshot. Wish I could have got more view of her naked body and I am sure will never get such instance in my life. I was very disturbed that day.

In the evening, as usual I went to pick up Mounika with full hard dick open but during the journey didn't get much chance to play with it.

In the night, after meeting with US team over phone, cummed while writing Kajal's incest story BROTHERs in sofa. After that meting went to sleep. Before going to sleep recalled morning incident where I have seen Mounika's nude shoulders and imagined how her full nude body would look like and cummed as a tribute to her for second time on that day

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 28th December 2015 at 04:24 PM.

Old 28th October 2015
Custom title

14#Tuesday, August 25, 2015

In midnight, woke up suddenly from sleep and started browsing xossip as I was not getting sleep. Read some fantasy stories about Aishu bhabhi and Ileyana didi and cummed

Last edited by swethapriya_raju : 22nd December 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls