Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Share your experience or tales you heard about 'Corporate Sluts'

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th February 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Share your experience or tales you heard about 'Corporate Sluts'

Share your experience or tales you heard about 'Corporate Sluts'.

In corporate culture its common nowadays. boss fuck their employees , HR managers saying aage badna hai ya job rakhni hai to choot deni padegi etc.

somebody shared his GF's experience here , she was senior HR manager and was stripped nude in holi milan by her boss and 10 colleagues , BJ and fingering followed.
The holi without husband https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1359224

another girl shared her experience in chat , where she was fucked in job interview by 6 bosses. that was the condition they put to her, job chahiye to choot do. even after getting job one of the bosses fucks her regularly. ab bahana hai ki job rakhni hai to choot deni padegi.

I think women in non technical jobs are more vulnerable to these type of job pressures by bosses. like in HR etc.
technical persons like engineer girls may not be that much harassed by bosses.

so share these type of tales of corporate sluts. as these are real incidents so provide more kick than imaginary stories. koi kissa hai sunane ko ?????

Last edited by jlo001 : 11th February 2018 at 07:06 AM.

Old 11th February 2018
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo001 View Post
.. In corporate culture its common nowadays. boss fuck their employees , HR managers saying aage badna hai ya job rakhni hai to choot deni padegi etc.
It is not only in corporate companies. It is almost in all places such as farms, factories, hospitals, schools and other business establishments including Govt departments. However inside the company, who knows well, do not talk about it.

Once in a while it appears in news papers under the heading "sexual harrasment". Ordinary people just read it and forget about it.

Old 11th February 2018

Rahul.milflover is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
It is not only in corporate companies. It is almost in all places such as farms, factories, hospitals, schools and other business establishments including Govt departments. However inside the company, who knows well, do not talk about it.

Once in a while it appears in news papers under the heading "sexual harrasment". Ordinary people just read it and forget about it.
i think govt departments and small business establishments are leading here

Old 11th February 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

jlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjlo001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
its definitely much much more in private sector as govt jobs are secure. boss job ki dhamki nahi de sakta.

in private schools female teachers may face harrasement by school directors. similarly in private hospitals etc. but nothing beats corporate as female employees frequently go on tour with boss or colleagues. no such tours in any other sector.

and we are not talking about low wage workers , labourers etc.

we are discussing highly educated womens who are MBA or PG holding jobs like managers, senior managers or secretary etc and still they have to compromise. they are from middle class or upper middle class.

sexual harrasement case are ekka dukka , where woman decides to fight out . usmein job bhi chali jati hai, badnami bhi aur justice kuch milta nahi. out of 100 ya 1000 , sirf 1 report karti hogi.

Last edited by jlo001 : 11th February 2018 at 09:14 PM.

Old 12th February 2018
Custom title

live.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo001 View Post
its definitely much much more in private sector as govt jobs are secure. boss job ki dhamki nahi de sakta.

in private schools female teachers may face harrasement by school directors. similarly in private hospitals etc. but nothing beats corporate as female employees frequently go on tour with boss or colleagues. no such tours in any other sector.

and we are not talking about low wage workers , labourers etc.

we are discussing highly educated womens who are MBA or PG holding jobs like managers, senior managers or secretary etc and still they have to compromise. they are from middle class or upper middle class.

sexual harrasement case are ekka dukka , where woman decides to fight out . usmein job bhi chali jati hai, badnami bhi aur justice kuch milta nahi. out of 100 ya 1000 , sirf 1 report karti hogi.
yes you are right, my beautiful wife is also serving her body to her foreigner boss. she is highly educated and working in a corporate and have many business tours with her boss.
many of the women in corporate world compromise for job or benefits or for ease of work pressure and stay silent or start to enjoy while very few of them fight against it.

Old 12th February 2018

momlover1 is beginning to get noticed
MY BEST FRIEND LOVES MY MOM:::: DID ME SUPPORT HIM? UR OPINIONS PLEASE
HAI friends, here am discussing with u an incident now happening my life, me form an upper middle class family, well settled. am now studying my degree, at college ARUN is my best friend, i know him from my plus 2, he is my senior and he helped me to get admission at college, he is a good and buddy for me. he a bodybuilder and good sports man of the college. He helped me lots of time and me respect and like him as my best friend. He one of the best person whom I know in the college, lots of girls likes him, and he didn’t respond with them, he told me that he didn’t likes college girls, and he used to discuss with me about his sexual desires. I know he trusting on me that’s y he discussing his sexual dreams and desires with me, by him college girls are not good for sex, mature aunties are good for sex, and he likes mature married aunties very much, and he discussing with me about some mature aunties whom he likes, one day he phoned me and very happily said that he seen an mature aunty at market, and he likes her, her figure beauty attracting him very much. He said that”” me didn’t seen such nice aunty before, me likes her, but didn’t know who is she, but her face I can’t never forget, she is a 35 plus aged aunty but seems 30 aged aunty, respectful behaviour, me seen her at the market and couldn’t follow her, she is now his dram women, am praying to god can I met her again and make a relation with her”” me so exited, me didn’t seen him these much exited before, then me understand that his is fallen on that aunts beauty. After some days passed, one day he phoned me that he seen the lady on the market again. and he took some pics of her secretly. he said to me that he likes the mature lady and he followed her. But he cant find out her home. he said she is near to my house area. and he requested to me help him to find out the lady. Next day at college me met him, and discussed about that aunty, he showed the pics which he taken last day. me shocked it’s my moms pic. he never know about my mom. me didn't told him anything. me just went to my class. That day evening he called me again and he talked very excited about the aunty which he seen at market, that time me so confused, first me decided that avoid him, but by seeing his innocents and excitement me decide to tell him the truth. last day am said to him about this, the women he following is my mom, then he just cut the phone.. after 1 hour he called me, he said am very sorry, am sorry, and he began to discuss about his feelings to me. he cried and asked me sorry, lastly he asked and requested one thing with crying voice, can I allow him to make an relation with my mom, he truly likes her and my papa is not here and she also need sexual pleasure to.he is a truthfull friend of mine that’s y he asking my help he said that ., its good for her health too. he saying that my papa is not here and last he came to home 8 months before.. so my mom is a women she needs some sexual pleasure. that he will gives to her. he really likes her and its a common now society being having extra marital affair with someone, and my mom is beautiful, she will trapped by some one some strangers.. that will makes problems, infact he is my friend and its very safe with him.. if mom likes her and allow him.. he will give her good sexual pleasure with very safety... he didnt make any problems, if my mom willing he will give good sexual pleasure to her.. full safety and secret he offering, he sadly requested me for this.. he again asked me sorry, if me and my mom willing he will make a relationship with her, and also he promised me that my mom didn’t know about this, also other people, nibhours, papa, my relatives etc, he like my mom very much, and asked my permission…

NOW AM CONFUSED FRIENDS WHAT I DO? PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE MY CONFUSION, WHAT I DO?

Old 12th February 2018
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
The subject of the thread is "Corporate sluts". But momlover1's question is a deviation from that. However I am replying that here itself !

Quote:
Originally Posted by momlover1 View Post
.. NOW AM CONFUSED FRIENDS WHAT I DO? PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE MY CONFUSION, WHAT I DO?
Based on the narration, you (Mr. momlover1) are a college student and you have a friend "ARUN" who is another senior student. Both of you are in the same age group. Among yourselves you can talk freely about your fantacies. However your mother is not in the same age group. You cannot understand her desires and fantacies. You cannot talk such matters freely with your mother. Likewise mother may freely talk about her desires and fantacies to another woman of the same age group but not to son or any other boy of the same age group. Even if your mother likes such extra marital relationships, do not expect her to openly admit it to you. It will be uncomfortable for her to talk such matters to her own son.

Therefore my suggestion to you and your friend Arun is, to keep this fantacy as a "Fantacy only" and not to attempt to put it into practice.

Old 12th February 2018
jindagi kaisi tu paheli

are yaar sab jagah apni mom ko kyun ghusa dete ho

Old 12th February 2018

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
I have seen many corporate sluts in real life. They are too many these days, willing to do everything from old school compromise to being served as sweet dishes to our company's high paying clients!

Old 13th February 2018

anson_john is beginning to get noticed
it's true nowadays

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls