Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > have you ever said to wife u hv shown her pics to friend/stranger

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 17th April 2018
seatheart123 seatheart123 is offline
 
Join Date: 11th February 2018
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 2 Points: 58
seatheart123 is beginning to get noticed
have you ever said to wife u hv shown her pics to friend/stranger

Hi friends
once I traveling by train to another place , one young guy met and chat for sometime, he saw my wife pic on screen and asked me who is she, he said she looks pretty and asked about her, I said about her and chitchat sometime, exchanged contact numbers,
i said the entire thing to my wife,i thought she will get angry, but by surprise her face charmed and asked about what they said and asked me, you should hv show them nice pics, then I come to know she likes this

Pls share ur experience and your wife feelings

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17th April 2018
live.life's Avatar
live.life live.life is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 25th February 2017
Posts: 2,074
Rep Power: 6 Points: 1265
live.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our communitylive.life is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by seatheart123 View Post
Hi friends
once I traveling by train to another place , one young guy met and chat for sometime, he saw my wife pic on screen and asked me who is she, he said she looks pretty and asked about her, I said about her and chitchat sometime, exchanged contact numbers,
i said the entire thing to my wife,i thought she will get angry, but by surprise her face charmed and asked about what they said and asked me, you should hv show them nice pics, then I come to know she likes this

Pls share ur experience and your wife feelings
yes wives likes if someone preaises them.
they don't mind if their decent pics are seen by others.
But consider hot pic sharing a security issue
My wife also likes a lot if someone praises her
______________________________
Let's chat on our wives. PM me

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th April 2018
asianninja010 asianninja010 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 13th August 2016
Posts: 1,572
Rep Power: 6 Points: 840
asianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accolades
Ive told my girlfriend that i had a few friends asking abt my wallpaper..it was a cropped photo of her...in a seductive pose

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18th April 2018
seatheart123 seatheart123 is offline
 
Join Date: 11th February 2018
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 2 Points: 58
seatheart123 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianninja010 View Post
Ive told my girlfriend that i had a few friends asking abt my wallpaper..it was a cropped photo of her...in a seductive pose
what is ur girlfriend reaction, please share

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18th April 2018
seatheart123 seatheart123 is offline
 
Join Date: 11th February 2018
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 2 Points: 58
seatheart123 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
yes wives likes if someone preaises them.
they don't mind if their decent pics are seen by others.
But consider hot pic sharing a security issue
My wife also likes a lot if someone praises her
yes wives likes if any young guys praises their beauty, they feels more confident, it helps in relationships

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18th April 2018
asianninja010 asianninja010 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 13th August 2016
Posts: 1,572
Rep Power: 6 Points: 840
asianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by seatheart123 View Post
what is ur girlfriend reaction, please share
It a friend of mine that she had met a couple of times. I told her i had her photo on as my wallpaper and he was interested in it. She asked me what he said. I told her what he had told me. He was praising her ample bosom, her navel and the pose. It was hard to resist the smile on her face when I told her that he had asked for more and was inquiring about where I got that pic from .

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19th April 2018
dreamfcuk99 dreamfcuk99 is offline
 
Join Date: 23rd July 2012
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 15 Points: 13
dreamfcuk99 is an unknown quantity at this point
my hot gf pic was shared

i shared with my gf that i shared her pic on kik and gmail , and many people passed hot comments for you about your figure and all.
She kinda hated it at once but then enquired about what comments people passed. She had a smile on her face after that

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19th April 2018
asianninja010 asianninja010 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 13th August 2016
Posts: 1,572
Rep Power: 6 Points: 840
asianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamfcuk99 View Post
i shared with my gf that i shared her pic on kik and gmail , and many people passed hot comments for you about your figure and all.
She kinda hated it at once but then enquired about what comments people passed. She had a smile on her face after that
nice..may be you could post her pic here

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19th April 2018
asianninja010 asianninja010 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 13th August 2016
Posts: 1,572
Rep Power: 6 Points: 840
asianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accoladesasianninja010 has received several accolades
since then i keep her pics as wallpaper in my phone..it gets me hard when i hear comments on her

Last edited by asianninja010 : 19th April 2018 at 10:46 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19th April 2018
Wife.Fantasy Wife.Fantasy is offline
 
Join Date: 6th September 2015
Posts: 451
Rep Power: 8 Points: 196
Wife.Fantasy is beginning to get noticed
I didn't tell her
But shared my wife pics

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.02003 seconds