Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Cuckold hubbies... Please share your fantacies/experiences

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th March 2010
Custom title

sexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our community
Guys Come On :

Post ur fantacies n experiences

Old 7th March 2010

ainwee is an unknown quantity at this point
i got married 10 months ago .. and always sort of have this fantasy of watching my wife teasing other guys ... hunks .. and maybe more and me there to see her doing it.

she is modern but not in this kind of way .. but she wears skirt or hot clothes when i really push her.

it turns me on so much ..

Old 7th March 2010

saint123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hat600 please keep going

Old 7th March 2010

generousindhubby is beginning to get noticed
I enjoy sharing my wife with other men, and my wife really likes the effect it has on me. Other than me, there are only 3 men we play with regularly.
Both of us fantasise about her being a sex slave to all three of them at the same time, while I watch. Nothing extreme, just some light spanking and a good, rough triple fucking.

Old 7th March 2010
Custom title

sexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by generousindhubby View Post
I enjoy sharing my wife with other men, and my wife really likes the effect it has on me. Other than me, there are only 3 men we play with regularly.
Both of us fantasise about her being a sex slave to all three of them at the same time, while I watch. Nothing extreme, just some light spanking and a good, rough triple fucking.
pl share more !!

Old 7th March 2010

hunk kumar is an unknown quantity at this point
the memorable scene of tearing away of burqa by uncut kafir cocks
humiliation of a wife in front of hubby,though orgnizd by cuckold himself,
of a muslim deeply religious wife,wowwww,the close room in which she was stripped
n spanked n rudely n wildly pumped n stuffed her holes by uncut hunkdssssss

Old 8th March 2010

ainwee is an unknown quantity at this point
This turns me on so much .. but how to convince wife.. thats the hardest part ,.

and hunk kumar .. ur fantasy is so erotic... i got fully hard in one sec.

Old 8th March 2010
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
hotbv butts

Old 8th March 2010

Hat600 is beginning to get noticed
My wife used to say, "You shouldn't ask me to do this, what if I start enjoying it more than you?" I told her that would be the greatest....and guess what? She did! While she fucked around, she fucked like a mink. Sometimes I knew she did, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I got to watch, sometimes I got to fuck her too, sometimes she told me later....like when she went to Vegas.Some of you have asked me what caused me to enjoy that. (One of you called it a sickness). Maybe it is....she doesn't fuck around right now, but if the right guy came along, I am sure she would.What caused it (I think) was that I had the bedroom next to my mother as a child.....and a teen....she had a couple boyfriends and sometimes, I'd walk by her bedroom door and see her fucking and hear her moaning. I am sure that is also what turned me on as far as stockings and garters because she wore them (not unusual in those days).Eventually, I thought I had the chance to fuck her myself....WRONG, Bill....but she did jack me off quite a few times. Anyway, I think that is why I have enjoyed watching my wife fuck total strangers and scream about how good their cocks feel inside of her.

Old 8th March 2010

generousindhubby is beginning to get noticed
My wife was very conservative, when we got married, but I managed to convince her that I wont love her any less if she spread her legs for another man.
we took it in steps, first talking about how other women had more than 1 man at a time, then reading stories together of gangbangs and cuckolds, and then movies of gangbangs.

then I started telling her to imagine that it was her on the screen, being enjoyed, by big powerful studs, and she started enjoying it. soon, she started telling me about her fantasises about sleeping with other men while I watched, and I encouraged her.

as time passed, I started encouraging her to flirt with other men, and dance with them at parties.everytime, we'd come back home, and she'd be dripping wet, telling me about how much she liked the men touching and squeezing her on the dance floor.

a few months ago, I finally managed to get her to seduce a guest who was staying with us long term. and since then a colleague of mine from office also visits my wife regularly. I'm almost always present when she has sex with them.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls