Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Cuckold hubbies... Please share your fantacies/experiences

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th March 2010
Destroyer1 is Back...
Visit my website

destroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universedestroyer1 is one with the universe
Updates

Old 18th March 2010

Hat600 is beginning to get noticed
I kissed her lips and allowed Scott to eat her. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and judging by the insane kissing Patty was laying on me, he knew how to eat pussy. After awhile he pulled himself up and I noticed her had a condom on. His cock still wasn't very hard, but he wanted to try to fuck her anyway. I pulled back and got out of their way. He pulled himself up and he took the same lips I had just been kissing. She moaned lightly, but I could see something was wrong. He pulled back and I could see his cock was soft and about 2 inches long.

Patty pulled of the condom and began sucking again. She went on for several minutes, but it just wouldn't get up. Finally she said, "Are you nervous in front of Bill, Scott?" He looked down and confessed he was very nervous. He said, "Fifteen minutes ago, I thought you were going to kill me and now I am trying to fuck your wife....its pretty tough to do in front of you." Patty said, "We can fix that, can't we babe? Would you be willing to go upstairs and then maybe I can get Scott inside of me?" She followed with, "I really want to feel it, babe...please...do it for me?"

I put my tail between my legs and got up, walked to the stairs and climbed them. It was the toughest stairs I ever walked. The lights had been dimmed, but they were not so dim that I couldn't see her sucking his cock once again, even before I got to the top of the stairs. Now they were both moaning.

I went to our bedroom and laid on the bed. It was close enough to the hallway that I suffered through some of what was going on downstairs. I could hear her say, "Now, we've got something to work with!" I also heard the initial moan of him inserting his cock into her. I heard her yelling out "Fuck me deeper, Scott" about a dozen times also. After at least a half hour of hearing her scream out those kinds of comments about how good his cock felt in her she shouted, "Oh, God, I'm cumming...fuck me hard Scott, I'm cumming!" I knew she really did climax because there is a unique growl she makes every time she cums. She made it that night. I didn't hear much of anything from that point on until 7-8 minutes later and I heard him yell...."Now, please don't stop!"

I was tired and had a few too many beers that night and I drifted off to sleep. Doesn't make much sense, but I did. I was awakened by her a short time later. She was still naked. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you, that couldn't have been easy." She then said, "I owe you a good fuck now, but he's hard again and I think he'd get over his problem if you came down and he saw it was OK that he fucked me and I sucked him off." I said, "You sucked him off too?" She said after she came so well, it seemed only fair that she get him off good...... and besides she said she wanted to taste his sperm. She said, "Bill, his cock was the perfect size...not too big and not too small...its like it was made for me, because it has a little curve to it and it hits a very nice spot inside of me that you've never hit. That was what made me cum...hitting that spot. It really made me scream." I said, "So I heard." Then she said, "And his sperm, Bill....it was as sweet as apple juice.....I drank every squirt and every drop...and there was a lot of sperm!"

I got out of bed and made the long, embarrassing walk to the living room. Scott was there with his briefs on. Patty stopped me and knelt in front of me. She unzipped me and started sucking my cock. It was obvious she didn't want anyone do doubt whose woman she was and wanted to give me my reward. Patty pulled my pants down the rest of the way and pulled me down with her. Scott pulled off his briefs and started toward us. As I began eating Patty, Scott sucked her nipples, she groaned while he sucked and kissed them. I just got down and put my cock into her pussy. He saw he was in the way, so he stopped what he was doing and "allowed me" to fuck my wife.

I fucked away pretty methodically, thinking about me being the second cock in her that night. I could feel she was already soaked and it was a lot like "sloppy seconds." I saw him jerking off and pretty soon, he was knelling over her and put his cock in her mouth. She began sucking while I fucked her. It was pretty hot to see her sucking cock very close up for the first time in our lives.

Guys, I'm sorry I can't keep at this all the time. I have a job and I need to get a few things done now. I'll finish this story perhaps later today. There isn't a whole lot to that part of the story, but Scott did get over his problem and did fuck her in front of me and also came in front of me

Old 19th March 2010

She continued to suck while I continued to fuck. I could feel myself getting close, so I stopped and pulled out. She screamed, "What the fuck are you doing?! I almost came!" Scott took that as his signal to climb on her and give her a throttling. He drove his curved cock into her with such force, it was taking her breath away! He fucked until she let out a scream of "Oh God...Scott, your cock is beautiful...your're going to make me cum again!" She let out that little groan and we watched her shake. Scott then pulled out took the condom and began to jack off right over her chest.

She pulled me down and into her while Scott continued to jerk off. She grabbed his cock and pulled it up to her mouth and pumped it in and out a few times, then she said, "If I wanted it on my chest like that first time, I'd ask for it....shoot it in my mouth! All of it!" That must have gotten him very excited, because he almost immediately said, "I'm cumming again!" She leaned toward him as though I wasn't even fucking her and caught about 6 squirts of his cum. A dribble got on her cheek, but I scraped it up with my finger and fed it into her mouth.

This all got me so excited, I couldn't hold it. I pulled out and wanted the same treatment. I could see Scott's load was still in Patty's mouth. Scott shot out thin, watery cum and mine was always thick and clumpy. She opened her mouth and I shot in 3-4 squirts of sperm, making a two man cum mixture in her mouth. She gulped it down immediately and told me later she could even tolerate my beer drinking if it was mixed with Scott's loads. She suggested I allow her to fuck him more often so she could tolerate my loads better. We laughed at that and agreed. Scott had now fucked her for his first two times...on the road to several hundred more....sometimes with my permission and knowledge, and sometimes without.

Last edited by Hat600 : 19th March 2010 at 05:36 AM. Reason: spelling error

Old 19th March 2010

Dhondo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by generousindhubby View Post
While travelling on an overnight train with my wife, 2 college guys fondled my wife's breasts while she pretended to sleep. I was sitting at the opposite window seat, pretending to sleep. One of them masturbated with his right hand while tightly clutching my wife's left breast, with his hand over her shoulder and inside her blouse.
It was exciting to see that they could get so much pleasure by just touching my wife's breasts.
Too good... repped you it seems that both of you really enjoy this.. tell us more. Do you allow your wife to fuck outside?

Old 20th March 2010

Patty has fucked many times in cars...once in the back of our van while I drove to the motel...it seemed they just couldn't wait. She once gave a guy a blowjob in an alley. She also once fucked a guy in our van about 30 minutes after she met him! I don't ever recall her fucking anyone but me outside...but I'll try to remember...there are just so many times, its tough.

Old 20th March 2010

generousindhubby is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhondo View Post
Too good... repped you it seems that both of you really enjoy this.. tell us more. Do you allow your wife to fuck outside?
Thanks. She has had full penetrative sex with only 3 other men than me. They are our regulars. Due to safety reasons, she doesnt sleep with strangers. She likes the idea a lot, and if it was safe she would, but so far, it has not happened. Maximum she allows strangers is to play with her breasts. That too without letting them know that she is enjoying. This is usually on trains or buses at night with me watching. She always wears a loose top without a bra when travelling overnight, and pretends to be a heavy sleeper. Invariably, some guy or the other sitting next to her will try to fondle her. If they try to go too far, or if the guy is completely careless and makes it obvious to the others in the compartment, she pretends to wake up. That usually makes the stranger stop.

Old 20th March 2010

I racked my brain last night and the closest thing I can think of to an outside fuck was after she fucked a guy while we were on vacation. She had shot pool with him for half an hour and didn't even know his name, but she fucked him in the van (I was in the van). Afterwards, she was still horny as he came really fast from the excitement and she pulled me down on the beach and fucked me. We were camping with some other people and she knew we wouldn't be able to have sex in the camper and she couldn't find any other men awake on the beach. It was funny, because all day the next day, she was pulling sand out of her butt.

Old 21st March 2010
Custom title

sexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hat600 View Post
I racked my brain last night and the closest thing I can think of to an outside fuck was after she fucked a guy while we were on vacation. She had shot pool with him for half an hour and didn't even know his name, but she fucked him in the van (I was in the van). Afterwards, she was still horny as he came really fast from the excitement and she pulled me down on the beach and fucked me. We were camping with some other people and she knew we wouldn't be able to have sex in the camper and she couldn't find any other men awake on the beach. It was funny, because all day the next day, she was pulling sand out of her butt.
Wow !!!!!

Old 21st March 2010
Custom title

sexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our community
More incidents/fantacies plz !!!!

Last edited by sexyboy77 : 21st March 2010 at 12:43 AM.

Old 21st March 2010

Well, unless you want to hear about the hundreds of times she fucked Scott, or about some of the guys she picked up during our marriage, or some of the DP's we had, I've told you just about everything. Sorry I couldn't tell you she fucked someone outdoors, but I'm not going to make one up. I've gone this far with true stories and I don't want to change that now. For those of you who enjoy knowing about her escapades with men and cheating on me without asking permission, there are plenty of those stories to tell, especially with Scott. There were also several other times with David, including another time she let him fuck her with no condom. He was the only one other than me to fuck her pussy with no condom (it was after she had menopause). He also buttfucked her twice with no condom. That particular time, I got to fuck David's wife. Its a great story if you like hearing about sloppy seconds.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls