Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > My wife dare at GOA

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2017

Chennai.bull is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Chennai.bull Send a message via Skype™ to Chennai.bull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamlife1984 View Post
Wanna suck her lovely nipples.

If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me
Hangouts: satisfaction.guaranteed.chn
Kik: love_live_life_85

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th August 2017
Custom title

sguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our community
superb !! hottt !!

Old 15th August 2017
Custom title

Royal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparaziRoyal Stag99 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
We enjoyed a lot in GOA....we are going back to room while entrance that security guy and hotel ppl were looking my wife tong bikini with transparent top....clear visible of my wife butt..looks nothing she wear...while slowly we were walking in the garden, one gross cleaning guy was looking to my wife only.....then i told her to lets do something to this fellow...she asked me what ?...i said that remove ur top then this guy will see ur body...dont worry no one is there even if someone will see also dont care...its just fun remove ur top and walk with bikini &tong....then looked all sides...as we walking suddenly she feltdown ....then said aaaaawww....I got shocked what happend...suddenly that cleaning guy also came and asked what happend sir....he was stand beside me..i lifted her and her top got wet with mud...then she just removed her top.......OOOO...that guy was looking my wife body only, then i asked r u fine?...she said Ya...but i need to get wash hands...then that guy suggested to go near the open bath shower to get wash...i told her better to go room...then she told 1st will wash then will go...with our conversation that guy was enjoying my wife nudity....i told that guy bring some water bottle then he ran-away and came with bottle...he given to her she just pour the water on her hands then boobs and back....its just happen in that moment...that guy looking we wife boobs her nipple was visible....i knew that she feltdown knownly to show her dare nudity to that poor fellow....later she wore top then we spend 1 hr walk in garden to exhibit her total body to many ppl in that resort....there was swimming pool....few foreigners r enjoying in we walked thru that way....while walking thru steps hotel staff were there...they also looked her... finally we reached room....she removed evryting became naked and opened balcony door to expose to the fellow guys.....she went to bath in tub....later we got the ring..she told me to open...i went and seen From door outview...some young guy came with letter....i dint open the door and i told her this is nice chance u got to do some darething.....she said OK....then she took towel and just went and opened the door...that guy was given the letter...he got smiled and looked my wife in towel....she told to that guy .Thank uu... and asked 1 water bottle to that guy...he told sure 1 min 1 will bring..then she just came inside and i told her to wear that transparent top with full body show him...do this dare thing...she laughed and wore that ...that guy nocked the door she went and took that bottle...he asked anything else u want?....she said No....that guy has started observed her naked in transparent top....then he looked her body....she said again thank...but that fellow again started to talk ....said that need ur signature for that water bottle...she said OK...guy was smiled and she also laughed....that guy left she closed door and came inside... we enjoyed that moment....she was sooooooo happy with that experience....

Will continue....give more comments

its very hott. which beach you stayed, we stay at Anjuna, ashwem and morjim

Suggest her Idea on Exhibitionism and Hot Blouse Design

Old 16th August 2017
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
If it is not consensual.. it is rape!! You are nothing but a pathetic loser if you sharing ur ex's or friend's wife's pics for others to comment so that you derive sadist pleasures out of it. Get a girl, you loser!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

guesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our communityguesscurry123 is a pillar of our community
more pls

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls