Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > :=: Sentence game thread by Webby :=:

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th December 2017
^Just For Fun^

Funny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Evolve Is a True Next Generation, MultiPlayer Shooter Featuring Addictive.

Old 30th December 2017
^Just For Fun^

Funny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFunny__Guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Addictive is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences...
Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (for example, alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (such as gambling, sex, shopping...)
Despite the involvement of a number of psychosocial...

Old 30th December 2017
Custom title
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
komaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps database
psychocial is an adjective meaning relating to the interrelation of social factors and individual thought and behavior.

Rains

Old 30th December 2017
^Just For Fun^

Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image...
It has the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others. Good behavior is the last refuge of mediocrity... Human behavior flows from three main sources desire, emotion, and knowledge...

Old 30th December 2017
Custom title
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
komaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps databasekomaalrani has hacked the reps database
knowledge is power.

Rains

Old 30th December 2017
^Just For Fun^

Power is very Dangerous...

Old 26th March 2018
^Just For Fun^

Old 27th March 2018
Kings never die😎
  Councillor: Council Member      
Neo from the Matrix has disabled reputations
Dangerous work are not meant for weak ass piece of shits

Old 27th March 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Shit happens.

Old 14th May 2018

vagina.pussy is beginning to get noticed
happens only in bedroom when we are are horny.
I am vagina.pussy and that's my fucking name kept by myself. But I don't have vagina between my legs. I have penis between my legs and I can pee standing and can write my name on the wall with my piss while peeing with my penis.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls